PDA

View Full Version : Possible problem with CSHP4+

HogMan
22nd September, 2001, 07:01 AM
I installed CSHP4+ last night on my server with no problem. Today I was playing and got kicked off saying I was using an unknown cheat. Here is part of my log file. The server is a PIII 667Mhz w/256M Ram, FreeBSD 4.3 Release, 4.36 linux server only version of ut. I am running Map-Vote 3, Strangelove version 2, and CSHP4+. Also, I have all of the epic bonus packs. The level was CTF-AAhuNui and just before it happened, I was flying way out of control with Strangelove going all over hell, then it booted me. May just be a one time deal but I thought I'd post the info incase it might be usefull. I replaced part of my IP address with x's since I was playing on our production network.

--HogMan--
ut.custom-edge.net

DevNet: NotifyAcceptingChannel Control 0 server Level CTF-AAhuNui.MyLevel: Accepted
DevNet: Received unwanted function ServerMove in StrangeShell CTF-AAhuNui.StrangeShell26
DevNet: Received unwanted function ServerMove in StrangeShell CTF-AAhuNui.StrangeShell26
DevNet: Received unwanted function ServerMove in StrangeShell CTF-AAhuNui.StrangeShell30
DevNet: Received unwanted function ServerMove in StrangeShell CTF-AAhuNui.StrangeShell30
ScriptLog: #### -------------------------------- ####
ScriptLog: #### HACKED CLIENT DETECTED ####
ScriptLog: #### - Player Name : HogMan
ScriptLog: #### - Player IP : x.x.x.213:2131
ScriptLog: #### - Method : Illegal Rouge Aimbot Detected (Unknown Cheat)
ScriptLog: #### - Action : Kicked
ScriptLog: #### - TimeStamps : 1328.2.1350.5
ScriptLog: #### - Auth. Code : -1197278720
ScriptLog: #### - Date/Time: 9-21-2001 / 17:46:27