DarkByte
1st October, 2001, 12:39 AM
Anyone know where i can find it ?

CevenX
1st October, 2001, 03:15 AM
lol, thought u were going to make it... lol :P db ownz

Fibonacci
1st October, 2001, 05:26 AM
I have it, but I don't know the site where I found it. ICQ me and I'll send you the .u file.

DarkByte
2nd October, 2001, 02:44 PM
Well, i decided to make my "visual" version of it !

So far so good, except for a small glitch and an unexplainable "bug" which doesnt even make sense and doesnt happen to me.

I'll keep you guys posted on that !

NuK
8th October, 2001, 04:12 PM
Contact Sonix. He made this mod. I believe it even tells you that when you type "mutate showclick" :)

I personally can't stand all the menu mods, i prefer mutate ones :) tourneys are for hard core players, they know how to type in the console.

IronMan
22nd October, 2001, 10:27 PM
i just wanted to know, what is this "Show Clicked In" mutator/mod ?

Is this the visual menu for the Admin commands in the game?
and if yes , Fibonacci can u plz send it to me as well?

my ICQ: 87049200 IronMan

i am the Admin of Gamer servers in IL.

thanks.

Fibonacci
23rd October, 2001, 06:36 AM
Well Darkbyte just made one that is much nicer than the one I had, so ask him for a copy of his. :)

DarkByte
23rd October, 2001, 08:29 PM
Well, i think that what he looks for is AAC (Advanced Admin Command) or something like that.

What i did was a simple mutator that will show the Clicked status of all the players in the current game ScoreBoard. It is displayed using a green flag.

I am currently hunting a small bug that will leave a glow at location 0,0,0 in the map. I will have an updated version after i have UTPure ready for beta testing.

but if you wanna try it, simply get it at
http://pages.infinit.net/darkbyte/filez/ClickBoard.zip

Its loaded only when the game mode is Tournament and disables itself once the tournament game has started (and adds no latency to the current game).

IronMan
24th October, 2001, 11:51 PM
Huge thanks DarkByte, i was searching for this thing that shows u, who clicked and who didn't. :D :D :D

But in my last message i meant the visual menu for the Admin commands in the game , i mean that u won't write the hall command, for example : admin servertravel ______ but u'll have something visual, that will replace it and make it easier and faster, if u know where i can get this mod plz tell me.

thank again IronMan.

DarkByte
25th October, 2001, 12:50 AM
This kind of stuff and more, will be part of SemiAdmin, i can't wait to put my hands on that project again but my current priority is stopping the current cheated spree.

CevenX
25th October, 2001, 02:14 PM
well bud, after looking at this thing, i am in awe, i'm glad we had that big ass fight over voice com on if it should be visual, or pure text, and the lag it might enter into the game :P ( remember that 1? we did that a few times :P )

this is the shitz, and i wub j00 for it

CevenX

-- Flag Whore

Dubious
17th November, 2001, 09:52 PM
Sorry to bring this one back from the dead, but the link above for the mod is broken. :( Anyone got a location for this?

DarkByte
19th November, 2001, 02:13 AM
Yeah .. check the "DarkByte's Other Stuff" forum .. i have a working link for it

Larathiel
21st November, 2001, 01:37 AM
I run CB on my servers and am in favor of mandating it for all OGL matches, but I was wondering... Could CB be tweaked so that you can only click in after ALL players are connected (i.e. like the regular tourney mode). Right now, it is possible for players to signal ready before everyone has connected -- not a good idea IMO.

DarkByte
21st November, 2001, 05:58 AM
humm .. i'm not changing that behavior which is the standard behavior .. the only difference is that you see it now :)

It just doesnt tell you when CB is not on but you're still considered clicked if you did click before.