PDA

View Full Version : Anti-SkinMod

Nitro911
18th December, 2001, 10:05 PM
I want to make an Anti Skin Cheat mod, I am not that advanced into the UScript programming, but I wanted to know if it would be possible if ever few seconds, the server checked the players skin's and in a list of invalid skins, it would boot the player, e.g. the server admin has an INI file which conatins something like:
[DisAllow]
unrealshare

[Allow]
botpack

ect..... I have seen the skin mod stop working on SpawnProtector servers, where the skin is dimmed and you or someone else can hurt u or someone else when they spawn for a few seconds, there skin would go normal again. Could you helpp me with this? Maybe it is a project or feature that we could integrate into CSHP? Thanks.

Nitro911
19th December, 2001, 01:27 AM
Anyone?

rian
19th December, 2001, 02:13 AM
CSHP40, 4+ (and some versions prior to those i think) does a check when players connect to verify that the player is using skin-textures from one of the "ServerPackages" on server but not from "Botpack". It doesn't kick players using "illegal" textures though, just sets skin back to the default ones...

Nitro911
19th December, 2001, 02:53 AM
But there is a Skin Hack out that WillKill7 made which lets you use the custom skins.