PDA

View Full Version : Rc5b for Dummies.

SwampDog
27th January, 2002, 08:12 AM
I'm not that familar with loading up Anti Cheat protection to my server. Is there any other instructions that you guys may have to make it a little easier. On us non-computer genius's. Please help!
I do know how to add lines and such to the ini files but the readme txt wasn't so clear on this subject. Thanks in advance for those that help!

Merc_Priest
27th January, 2002, 08:38 AM
eerrmmm. . . . well I'm no genius myself, but umm. . . if you are using a web based server you would have to go to thr ftp nd download the UnrealTournament.ini open it with notepad (what I use anyway) make the neccessary changes, save it, and upload it back to the server and replace the old file, if you have to change any file, that's the procedure for web servers, if it's on your pc, same thing, (except for the upload download part). . . . . I just read the readme txt and everything else is outlined perfectly so all you have to do is use the scrpts listed to what you need, hope I helped. . . .:D

HogMan
28th January, 2002, 01:52 AM
If you have some time, drop by the #cshp channel. Their is usually always someone in their that would be glad to help you out.

boxhead
28th January, 2002, 06:39 AM
I would be the first guy to say RTFM, but since I have not seen any manuals, how can I RTFM.

So my question would be, where are the docs for utpure?

thx

Merc_Priest
28th January, 2002, 10:01 AM
Only the readme text that comes in the zip file, I think it explains it well enough. . . .