can only rotate on 1 axis at map end.

EddieFrog
21st February, 2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by Resonate
Music does not play on maps

Respawn facing the floor

can only rotate on 1 axis at map end.

first two "Bugs" are known - look at Admin Only Forum

this rotate thing is there since RC5b and known ...

DarkByte
21st February, 2002, 10:44 PM
Damn .. we forgot to fix the 1 axis only at end. Will be in next release, sorry about it.

TNSe
22nd February, 2002, 10:52 PM
We also forgot to add a check for none in CTF games that could cause some feeling of lag...

General NME
24th February, 2002, 10:30 AM
Also, I've noticed that on map start, the map info, team color info, ect does not show up.

TNSe
25th February, 2002, 01:11 AM
There is an intentional 2 second delay on that. (Before hud stuff starts showing)

General NME
25th February, 2002, 04:26 AM
No, I mean that I can not see any of the map text, team status, ect at the pregame startup.

Also, I've had other players say that on some occasions, the crosshair and hud totally disappeared. Basically they were playing like a spec. but they could still move, jump, and shoot.

The problem doesn't happen on UTPureRC5b and earlier.

sparkkey
26th February, 2002, 03:19 AM
I noticed that the hud was completely gone too, but only on the first game. If I restarted the game, everything came back ok... odd...

NYGrrrl
27th February, 2002, 05:06 PM
ive noticed that with the new version i cant type inbetween games and have it appear when the next game starts...

i used to answer questions ppl asked from the previous game while a map was loading and then just hit enter when the next game started...

seems now when i type any amount of text inbetween map loads it doesnt get carried over and utpure version is only thing that changed...

just wondering :)

and there seems to be a no music playing problem going around for others too...

Max|Burn
27th February, 2002, 11:03 PM
Ok they were mentioned before..but still ill post em all again..

1: The axis thing
2: i do NOT see "The nme has your flag" anymore..which causes GREAT confusion sometimes..already lost a war to it..cuz i was sure our flag was home..so i went for base..no flag..had to run around a bit..dead..cap..lost....ARGH.
3: sound is gone
4: ur looking down @<hidden> spawn...your pure fragmeat that way..it gives passers by like a second or more to kill you..cuz sometimes i have NO idea where i spawned and loose orientation.
5: My text dissappears when changing maps

Fixing it would be good :P..hehe

grtz, Max

p.s i still love pure though :D ..b2 got beaten but its better than nothing.

Maelstrom
2nd March, 2002, 04:50 PM
Another problem I have encountered (and yes i have encountered all the other problems) is extreme lag. The one server i play on with 5b2, it feels like you are playing in molases. You have great ping, no pl, yet it takes a few secs to shoot nething or even dodge, ect. Please fix this if u can...