PDA

View Full Version : A Reasonable Question.

dog-eat-cat
27th February, 2002, 03:38 AM
Ok, Ive said this b4 but not got any answer.. ( or one i remember )

When playing UT InstaGib, Ive seen some players Face the wrong way on last kill.. so im wondering what causes this as its never happened to me unless im logged in as an admin, and then logout when the last kill has taken place.

Im thinking people should at least be facing in the direction they shot there kill on final frag, but ive seen even people i trust face the wrong way :confused:

So, The only way i know its possable is to be an admin logged in, then shoot the last frag of the match, then logout to face a different direction than the person was..

An idea's ?

P.S, no admins were logged in when i saw this happen. ;)

dog-eat-cat
1st March, 2002, 04:27 AM
See what i mean..

67 Views, Know one knows :(

Mr_Nobody{PoD}
1st March, 2002, 03:16 PM
I'm pretty sure that the direction you face when spawning in doesn't depend on which way you were facing before you died. I believe that all of the spawn points regulate which direction you're facing.

There is a bug in the latest Pure that may cause you to spawn in facing the floor. I've never heard about any bugs related to admin status having an affect on your spawn direction.

dog-eat-cat
1st March, 2002, 04:21 PM
No No No!..

You've got me wrong, Im talking about the SHOOTER, not the person that got killed.

lets say i shoot you, its your last life and i kill you rite..

welp, as i said b4, i kill you, but I face the wrong way, not you and i win the match facing the wrong way to where i shot you!!! :rolleyes:

1$ikbITCH
1st March, 2002, 11:28 PM
Funny someone just posted a screenshot of that exact situation as proof that the other guy was cheating. :)

dog-eat-cat
2nd March, 2002, 11:12 PM
I KNEW IT!!!

WileyPeyote
5th March, 2002, 12:06 AM
I'm not so sure that this is a cheat. This happens to me in almost every match I win. I'm hardly ever facing the same direction as I was looking when I got the last frag. I always just assumed that it was lag between me and the server or that I was turning at the same time after I shot the last rocket or whatever.