The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   UT2003/4 Server - Windows Specific (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=109)
-   -   *Redirect Head Scratch* (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29500)

[ZGS]A12yearold 27th September, 2009 01:36 AM

*Redirect Head Scratch*

I have just switched over to skillz redirect service at ut-files. It says that he does host ut2003 files on his website, but when i try to download a common file i.e. DMG-(GU)HalloweenArena when i connect to my server it acts as if that file is not on the redirect server. Oh, I also thought i read somewhere that skillz has all the old gameservers.net uz files from before they closed down. My custom maps should be on those files but i dont see them when i browse the files on his website (i.e. DM-[ZGS]ClanArena). I really dont want to zip all the files again and upload them. Is there anyone out there who backed up all the gameservers.net uz files. I would love to keep using skillz redirect service but if he doesnt do ut2003 files i may have to switch, i like his though cuz its free :D:D

BTW, im not setting up the redirect wrong in my ini, i have done server setup for a long time so dont tell me how to set up my ini lol. My name is a12yearold but trust me im the smartest "12 year old" u have ever met

FYI, IM NOT 12 lolz :D:D:D

2399Skillz 27th September, 2009 07:08 AM

I do not have a copy of the Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 redirect site that was hosted by Gameservers.net. They deleted it before I could get my hands on it. I was only able to get the Unreal Tournament mirrored completely.

The only files located on the UT2k3/4 redirect are the files uploaded by server admins. If you don't see your file listed in the browser, then you need to upload it.

I do know a guy who did make a complete backup of the redirect site hosted by Gameservers.net, I will get him to reply here. Maybe he can help you with what you need.

Until I get a bigger hard drive placed on the server, I simply can't hold the entire redirect that the Gameservers.net server held. It was a little over 250GB in size, which means I will have to get a larger hard drive for the server to accommodate that. I do plan to in the future, but I'd rather the redirect server for UT2k4 to grow, allowing me to grow with it.

unrealadmin23 28th September, 2009 07:50 PM

Hi,

Yes I have copy of the old gameservers.net website.
If you want to know more email me at [email address].

Care of unreal2004server.com Borat's House ut2004 server

Thanks, B.

raxxy 29th September, 2009 02:49 AM

If you really want a redirect I can give you some redirect space.

I have over 10TB storage in my server (100/100 guaranteed connection - professional D/C)

Just send me a PM.... I can 'obtain' copious amounts of redirects from other servers as well if you so need it.