The Unreal Admins Page - Forums

The Unreal Admins Page - Forums (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/index.php)
-   UTPure (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=127)
-   -   UTPure (https://unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6483)

Acid Rayne 28th March, 2006 04:37 AM

If u ask me mosr versions of utdc are lag houses . EUT is a lag house with the exception of 1G (public versions anyway)
Pure and anthchecker i dont have much experience with yet ....:redface:

Baiter 28th March, 2006 05:09 AM

If UTDC is a Lag house, and if EUT is a lag house, and on top of that....I have 4 other anticheats....then DAMN....my server MUST be a lagfest!

Funny.....we have clanwars, booked wars, trainings, and practices on it everyday.

I like to move it, move it.

modulstyle 28th March, 2006 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baiter
Not if your server is strong, you have a good connection, and you configure it right.

And Especially on servers < 16 players.

We got most of the time 28 Players on the Server and there is no lag! :)

Letylove49 18th June, 2008 11:50 PM

New version of UT Pure ?

is this qu' there is a new version of UTPure in the course of creation? j' have conster that the " modes; scanvenger hunt " , " Holywars" , " U4E " are not compatible with the versions 7E and 7G (got bad lighting kick) but functions goods with the version 7C c' is strange.

est ce qu' il y a une nouvelle version de UTPure en cours de création ?

j'ai conster que les modes "scanvenger hunt ", "Holywars" ,"U4E "ne sont pas compatible avec les versions 7E et 7G ( got bad lighting kick) mais fonctionne biens avec la version 7C c'est etrange.

Azura 19th June, 2008 01:37 AM

Le développement de UTPure a été arrêté depuis la version 7G. TNSe en personne m'as dis qu'il n'avais plus rien a battre de son mod ni de UT.

La détection BL (suppréssion des ombres côté client) a été ajouté après la version 7C. Elle n'est malheureusement pas configurable. Peut être devrais-tu adopter un autre mod anticheat.

Letylove49 20th June, 2008 01:24 AM

pour l' instant je prend le UTPure7C qui fonctionne bien avec le mod scavenger hunt que je viens de remmettre sur le server.

j'au vu une version UTPure7H sur un forum français mais l'archive a un mot de pass et n'as pas zeroping.

merci pour l' info Azura je comprend mieux pourquoi le 7C marche et pas les 2 autres.

dans le mode U4e certains recharges pour une armes grossissent avec les UTpure 7e et 7G

-=Tunga=- 21st July, 2008 05:11 PM

what is UTPure?

" i know that is noob question"

adminthis 21st July, 2008 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Tunga=- (Post 140961)
what is UTPure?

It's an anti cheat, the successor of CSHP (Client Side Hack Protection). It is often combined with UTDC and AnthChecker to provide protection against most publicly available cheats.

-=Tunga=- 21st July, 2008 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adminthis (Post 140962)
It's an anti cheat, the successor of CSHP (Client Side Hack Protection). It is often combined with UTDC and AnthChecker to provide protection against most publicly available cheats.

thx

kLeptO* 3rd October, 2008 05:29 PM

btw Letylove49. The Bad Lighting kicks only happen when someone is spectating. could set spec slots to 0 to solve it ^^. Still not sure why it happens though.

Johnnaris 9th June, 2009 08:55 AM

simulation credit

Thanks for sharing. It's great.

back4more 15th July, 2009 07:40 AM

Having a small problem with the boomSniper Rifle and Pure7g, have yet to test with m4,m10 & m16 machine guns... basically Altfire (zoom) freezes and theres no cross hair.. any ideas Thanks is for UK Server in My Sig.

Regards

Max]I[muS-X 4th October, 2009 07:21 PM

Is there any way the Warm-Up mode and FWS features could be added as a seperate mutator? I wanted to extract them myself from the source code but it's protected.

zavateandu 2nd June, 2012 07:17 AM

Does anyone know if UTPure 7H has new updates?
also is password protected on ut-files.com
is a testing version?
also for no lockdown bnolockdown should be true or false?