Thread: Jailbreak Setup
View Single Post
Unread 8th September, 2011, 10:32 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nighttripper View Post
Are you in a sharing mood?Night
If I still had it, I would gladly share it but I lost it when one of my hard drives went out after I had stopped running the server. IIRC, this is what I did to modify the rifle.
  • Changed the flash radius, because it would lag low end systems if you was being shot at and could see the muzzle flash. Really annoying.
  • Changed the rate of fire to be faster than the Zark, do not remember the values but the AK47 might have already been faster, I do not remember.
  • Change the fire sound to that of a real gun, I believe the original Ak47 uses the Flak canon for sound. Strange, I know.
  • Changed the ammo sizes to be 25 per pick up, maybe 50? I don't remember, but since the Ak47 has 250 rounds in the clip, I had to give more ammo per pick up because you'd run out fast.
  • I want to say that the rifle had some kind of recoil setup but it wasn't accurate. I do not remember if I just took it off entirely or fixed it. I think, the crosshair would raise up as you fired it, but the gun would still shoot "straight" bah it's been a while.

Pretty sure that's all the changes I made. Future versions was going to have a camo'd rifle, but I never got around to it.

Maybe if I get bored one day I'll go in and make those changes again, it wasn't very difficult IIRC.

UT-FILES.COM
Get your files