View Single Post
Unread 20th November, 2007, 10:45 PM
Holy Shit!!

As per Shambler, I'm waiting for a client. Will start as soon as I have one.

I put some debugs in there and got someone with a client to connect - can see it loading the words OK - but it doesn't appear to be filtering at the moment.

As soon as we get the client it's going to be rather easier to test! Should also be rather easier to write stuff once the webadmin code is there and the TCP/UDP classes are exposed in uscript

As for logging chat, I couldn't immediately spot a way of getting date and time - couldn't see any equivalent of Level.Year / Level.Month / Level.Day / Level.Hour / Level.Minute / Level.Second to use to create log file names

For logging players, the UniqueId doesn't seem to cast to string to be written to a log file...which could be a problem! Hmmm - it's stored in a config string when the player is banned (var globalconfig array<UniqueNetID> BannedIDs; ) - which must cast to a string at some point....

I've not had much time to look over the ut3 code so I could be completely wrong.

Last edited by Piglet : 20th November, 2007 at 10:50 PM.