View Single Post
Unread 21st January, 2011, 09:26 AM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atem View Post
Since the release of the first FUKING BUGGED UTDCV20 some players as me has the problem "have kicked because of corrupt memory" and posted it in forums, and in this new useless release of that useless untichaet named UTDCV20C the problem stays. NICE SCORE: THIS TARD ANTICHEAT KICKS HONEST PLAYERS AND LIKELY SOON THERE WILL BE A NEW AIMBOT WHO 'LL BYPASS THIS SHIT.
The 90& of admins just install the shit whitout any knowdlege about this problem and and only some admins understood who must set bKickForCorruptMemory to False (in ActionMan.ini) to own this fuking bug.
I don't know the creators of UTDC so i post my question here:
If you aren't able to manage this bug why don't u delete that fuking voice or at least set it to false by default?
I know that all admins can't know it, but the creators of utdcv knew it, so sorry my bad language but i'm real nervous.
And this great creation make to crash UnrealMovie, i think it's time to fix some millions of bugs. Thx.
Accidently found this in a search - priceless

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RomanianNetTdm/ -Facebook Group: Only serious players that like fun! Group: "Unreal Tournament 99 RomainiansNet's TDM Server"
Server Romanianet TDM relics: 108.61.253.20:7777 (NL)
Server 2 Switzz 1v1 ++: 35.187.187.131 (Google LLC)