View Single Post
Unread 28th January, 2013, 10:53 AM
Holy Shit!!

Cheers bro! for the detailed response

I see that you have put alot of time and effort into this release and to be honest it is an amazing pack.

yes I thought that some info was missing and I scoured your website , as well as the web for the info on doing what you have explained above.

if/when you find time to prepare the docs for how to do these things please let us know.

Iam sure that Iam not the only one interested in doing these things

regarding the combogib mod.. would you be able to do both yours/normal
I find that I can-not quite use your version as accurately as the normal one.. the plasma balls always tend to connect either too early or too late .. but it gets frustrating.

it would be awesome to have your version zp of all weapons currently available however and I hope that you find the time to prepare this.

Unfortunately Skillz redirect has faulty downloads and several of the packages just cause UT to crash.. I have contacted him in regards to this but he seems to be busy.So I have taken down the NW3 server until I find the time and energy to compress and redirect all files from the servers that I have setup.

re: newnet / globalut.. I/We had a game tonight about 6 of us on this server
unreal://74.91.123.15:7777

we were all pinging up around 200+ and although the lag was noticable it was still very playable.

it is a GIB server only , I eagerly await the Public Nw's server..

thanks again.

:thumbsup: