View Single Post
Unread 26th September, 2010, 05:10 PM
Dominating

Just one thing: please keep in mind that my mod can't destroy the environment.
As TheDane stated, that's only possible if the mapper designs the map that way, as a map structure is static, and not dynamic like in the games where destruction is possible.

Think in that "environment destruction" feature as an "advanced decal": it only works if decals are enabled, and gives you the illusion that the structure is being destroyed to pieces, although in reality it isn't.

The decal is mostly to give you the illusion of a burnt wall or wall cracks, etc, that feature is only to improve that effect even more.

Now, another thing:

Well, since a few people sugested this, I created a facebook page for Nali Weapons 3:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nali-W...62478237101096

I sugest people to use it in case they have any doubt or sugestions, and I will check it more frequently than most forums or even my website/blog.
I already had to say some stuff regarding the new pack 5 times in the same day in different places, and already saw one topic created just to ask when they are going to be released, which doesn't bother me, but might bother the admins having 2 or more topics about the same thing, and since it seems that most people nowadays are more into facebook and such, I created this page.

I will still update this topic here and in the other forums, but at least this way I can answer any question quicker as consider sugestions, plus the question or bug report of 1 person can be the same relative to the rest, and it can be discussed in a better platform than a forum or my website.

Nali Weapons 3 | Community UT mods