View Single Post
Unread 7th February, 2008, 11:20 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaMan View Post
I did a few tests on a server with UTPure and EUT.

Noticed a couple of things:

- I am not able to pick up flags. This was after forcing a match start with Nexgen. I have not tried it with other people on the server.

- It does not recognize the EUT gametypes. In stead you have two entries for each standard type (DM/TDM/CTF). Both entries are treated the same, ie. BotPack.CTFGame for both CTF entries.

I'll mess around with it some more if I find the time.
Ran into that with ASC too... you have to specifically program exceptions for the classes

Code:
	if ((instr(caps(""$GameURL),"SMARTCTFGAME")>-1)) {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameURL,GameURL);}
	else if ((instr(caps(""$GameURL),"EUTTEAMGAMEPLUS")>-1)) {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameURL,GameURL);}
	else if ((instr(caps(""$GameURL),"EUTDEATHMATCHPLUS")>-1)) {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameURL,GameURL);}
	else if ((instr(caps(""$GameURL),"EUTLMS")>-1)) {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameURL,GameURL);}
	else if ((instr(caps(""$GameURL),"EUTDOM")>-1)) {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameURL,GameURL);}
	else {ascRPW(ascCW(ascWin.LastChildWindow).RW.page).GameTypeS.AddItem(GameName,GameURL);}