View Single Post
Unread 4th September, 2011, 08:04 PM
Dominating

Quote:
Originally Posted by face View Post
Ok found a fix.

ServerActors=XServerQuery.UdpXServerQuery
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerQuery
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900

this way was it first the server was hackable.

ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerQuery
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com MasterServerPort=27900
ServerActors=XServerQuery.UdpXServerQuery

got it like this now and now its all good.

Except in xbrowser no more flags or any other info what so ever from the server.

Ok (G)ott i used the 105 version its all ok now!! thx man
running SVUdpServerQuery and UdpXServerQuery is in my eyes senseless and can maybe produce other problems. both have the same parents class.
the newest version i sent you, has already this stuff, what SVUdpServerQuery is doing. So when you have the follow settings, it should be ok...

ServerActors=XServerQuery.UdpXServerQuery (with the new version)
ServerActors=SecureValidate.SVUdpServerUplink MasterServerAddress=unreal.epicgames.com MasterServerPort=27900 (this masterserver is btw offline, dont need to use it )