View Single Post
Unread 9th August, 2007, 01:46 PM
Dominating

Indeed Johnny, but I only want to complicate the code, and expend the time to do it, if someone really wants to use that feature. Well it's in my TODO list now...

TheWatcher, I'm afraid for security reasons my CVS repository is not public access, so unless you become a serious contributor, you cannot access it directly. However, you can use the web-interface in the link above. It will let you "Download a tarball" (zip-file) of the latest version, or pick out earlier versions, or browse differences between the earlier versions of the source code. You can find various CVS tutorials on the web, although Subversion is becoming a more modern alternative.

One other issue I am thinking about, is players who change IP frequently. I did not realise until I started testing the mod, how many ISPs change the last two digits of their users' IPs. Possibly the only thing I can do here, is increase the "MaxHoursWhenCopyingOldRecord" for players who's last 2 IP digits have changed, and delete their old record to clear space in the database.