View Single Post
Unread 14th December, 2004, 07:07 PM
Holy Shit!!

when we had the old OCA server we tried both ZPPure and ZP2. zp pure had some weird shots :/ my crosshair was an inch away from someone and it hit :? and not just once, there were shots that shouldve missed that ended up hitting and shots that missed that shouldve hit :? ZP2 never had that problem and it had long distance shots. unfortunately it also had working massmurder hacks :/ which is why we were trying ZPPure in the first place, but even then we went back to ZP2 because ZPPure just didnt work right :?

ZP2 also has a bigger headshot area, which is what Monk was meaning I think, although its little known.
I think with ZPPure anything over 69% height is a headshot and with ZP2 its anything over 63% height.

And ZPPure doesnt have long distance shots like ZP2 does, which is a hindrance on a sniper server :? ,which is what nix was meaning I think

but the question still remains, why is ZP2 not working now :? It seems to me Pure has blocked something which stops it, if its a bug or a security risk I think only TNSe would know :? im hoping someone does so we can work a way around it, whichever version is your personal favorite, ZP2 still has features that ZPPure is lacking