View Single Post
Unread 10th March, 2010, 07:59 PM
Holy Shit!!

Cool or course the easiest way to troubleshoot this would be...

This has helped me more often then not to resolve almost any WinD0ze problems worldwide.
there were instances where I gave up in regards to <56k connections and 2min pauses between clicks :S
if you download and install TeamViewer onto your laptop, and 50BMG download the same application onto his Computer...

• PM MSN/GT/AOL or ICQ Details to each other. e'aw..e'aw
  • Setup a Time when both can be online simultaneously.
  • Both Launch TeamViewer Application, note the random generated password changes every connection,
    also do-not set it up to start with windows :/
  • maquis103 you will need to IM 50BMG your Client ID: XXX XXX XXX, and Password XXXX.
  • 50BMG will enter this into his Client and then Remotely connect to you, he will be able to see exactly what you can see.
  • 50BMG , through top menu you will need to Request Access to matquis103's computer. (this will allow 50BMG Full access to your computer)
  • Now 50BMG has control of the system and is able to resolve any problems remotely, as if being right their beside you
  • marquis103 Grab a Coffee , sit back and watch as 50BMG goes through the steps to resolve this issue

*- marquis103 can terminate the session at any time.

*- TeamViewer supports Shortcut keys from Client by pressing the [Scroll Lock] key: [Windows key]+E = Explore

*- marquis103 TeamViewer is a remote Administration tool that is the best that I have used yet. RADMIN has nothing on this one. (including File Size)

*- marquis103 Note: be sure to hide (move) anything personal off of your desktop and other places of interest (like pictures of cats etc) before accepting the connection,

ps: is best used in conjunction with some kind of Chat facility GoogleTalk/MSN(crap Messenger) and or Skype/Ventrillo/Telephone

pps: Please report back here any resolution/problems so that others with this problem in the future may find the solution as well...

Last edited by back4more : 10th March, 2010 at 08:46 PM. Reason: ...Use TeamViewer !?!