View Single Post
Unread 19th July, 2012, 09:34 AM
Dominating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pileyrei View Post
if I want a picture of my butt to appear on a wall, how to I do add it from my jpeg/bmp?
Sorry I didn't step up and helped, but the idea was too scary ... I just couldn't risk the chance of stumping into your butt in a game ... the shock would be too massive!! .....

A little tip for you when importing textures, always use bmp or pcx format, and always be sure the are sized matching the bit system. sizes must be 1-2-4-8-16-32-64-128............... bla bla bla in order to be imported correctly, you can combine the x and y sizes e.g. a texture of 16x128 pixels will import just fine. Be sure to check the mipmap setting when importing larger textures ... people tend to discuss what the limit is, but I use to check it always when using textures sized 256x256 or above. (this to avoid some old gfx cards/drivers to crash ingame)
www.unrealtournament.info - my little dot on the internet. Serving UT from a neutral fans point of view. Sharing files, creating new mods, showrooms for developers and offering a free public redirect service with online upload feature = zero wait time for files to get online.

Last edited by YouKnowWho : 19th July, 2012 at 09:38 AM.