View Single Post
Unread 29th November, 2007, 09:24 AM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by b][rch.Co30 View Post
Tinkering with this on a test server. Nice work.
Thanks

Quote:
The download links use Beta 1 in the name, the mutator is BetaF inside the RAR.

In the DefaultScreenSenderConfig.ini file in the RAR file, the INI headers are Beta1
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBeta1.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]

When testing I had to change these to Beta F to match the files for the mutator.
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderMainConfig]
[ScreenSenderBetaF.ScreenSenderAutoConfig]
Damn xD Yep, the default-configuration-headers are wrong. Of course it isn't ScreenSenderBeta1 but ScreenSenderBetaF.
I name this mutator ScreenSenderBeta1, only the package is named ScreenSenderBetaF. If I remember correct, the F stands for First.

Quote:
It seems to ignore my MaxBytesPerSecond=1000 setting doing the "auto" shot, and lags out the client during low resolution 240x180 greyscale4 or grayscale2 shots. To the point were the client needs to diconnect and rejoin. Vicious circle ensues... Anyway i'll keep tinkering with settings to see what works.
Uhm... Very strange because I use the exact same algorithm for the manual and auto screenshots. Only the input values are different.
Perhaps it isn't a problem of sending too much data, but that the client switches into windowed mode (GeforceFix) or something like that. The various algorithms to modify the data are also not that performance-friendly (because of the amount of data and calculations they do) and causes clients to lag for ~2 seconds.

Have you activated RLE-Compression?

A multifunctional UT2004 mutator: Clan Manager 1h 6T (Updated 04.07.09)
(Clanmember-/Admin-enter-messages, Clantag-Protection, Clanchat, Player-Logging, AFK-Detector, WhoIs, "second" private server to keep non-clanmembers out and much more.) Source included.

Check client screenshots for cheats (an UT2004-Mutator): Screenshot Sender (Updated: 27.11.08)