Forum Newcomer

Thanks all

You guys really know your stuff!
After editing the mapvote la file,and adding this line
List4Filter[9]=DM-{*
All 4 columns show up

Note:I only added it once under the listfilter4
Question:
(Am i supposed to for all listfilters 1,2,and 3 as well as 4?)

The reason i ask,is that even though it lists all maps in all4 columns ,this time instead of 17 maps missing ,there are 15 missing,so that means 121 maps instead of 136.
Mind you,some of the maps listed in the original/previous la mapvote ini file did not work for some reason,but thats another issue(pretty sure about that,was like that before all this)
Only a handful of maps dont run-maybe 5 altogether,but thats fine,as all i want is the 4 columns to list in mapvote.I now have copies of the updated la mapvote ini,and previous ini file,as there were players tonite,and they dont want the avampost map to not be there.Its not listed in the current state with 121 maps shown in mapvote.I,ve left it like this for now to get some feedback if any regulars play sunday,and see it like that (4 columns listing),for the first time.
I,ll change it back to 1 column probably sunday night.

Great list of maps there Utrustedplayer !
You can add me to the list of people who dont,and may never understand that section on forced maplist.

Thought i,d share where we get some of our best maps from,then they are modified by the main admin,who also does not know that much about editing the mapvote file.

http://ut99maps.gamezoo.org/

Enjoy