You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Site Sponsor

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.


Latest poll
What UT3 gametypes will you run servers for
FFA DeathMatch
179
1v1 DeathMatch
140
Team DeathMatch
236
Classic CTF
267
Vehicle CTF
163
Warfare
190
50 comments | 673 votes

BeyondUnreal News

 
Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Addons & Mutators

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 22nd June, 2011, 05:12 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default XBrowser

XBrowser v120

Description:
XBrowser is a advanced UT Server Browser with new headings and an expanded
listing of game information. Useless information was removed and important
information was added (like current player health, deaths, sprees, etc).

Note: This new Informations will only shown by Server, who have XServerQuery installed!
So, if you are a Serveradmin and you will share this new information, then you have to install it on your server!

Warning: XBrowser is to be installed on clients only. DO NOT INSTALL IT ON A SERVER!
Screenshot:
Sorry, site is down. No screenshots.
Download:
XBrowser120 (mirror by unrealtournament.99.free.fr)
XBrowser120 UMod (mirror by hofgamingclan.com)
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me

Last edited by (G)ott : 2nd December, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25th June, 2011, 08:17 AM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

XBrowser is using a new News page linked to my side. Actually i only added a notify message if a new version of xbrowser is available.

I'm not the real creator of this page, so im not going to decide what exactly is in there. But i think it should only added some new community sites like UA (no advertisement of clans, teams and servers). Maybe some usefull mods for clientside only.
Writes a few suggestions.

My time and english is too limited to make this.
If anyone has knowledge of php and simple html and is interested in build this page, then let me know.

greetz (G)ott
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 25th June, 2011, 11:02 AM
iloveut99 iloveut99 is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 203
Default

Tested this, it's pretty good indeed. Good work.

P.S. The link is broken lacks an 'e'.
There's any chance to remove/add another color to the fake player servers? Like that exaggerated number of player slots servers? Dunno if they can be detected.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 25th June, 2011, 01:02 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
P.S. The link is broken lacks an 'e'.
oh, thanks.. changed

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
There's any chance to remove/add another color to the fake player servers? Like that exaggerated number of player slots servers? Dunno if they can be detected.
The currend version detects easy fakeplayer (Players with ping 0), but this will be shown in the playerlist (in the ping column you will see "Bot").
If an server sends fakeplayer with fakeping (not 0), than i can do nothing.
The only way would be, to make a external blacklist, where i have to add fake servers manual.
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 27th June, 2011, 05:16 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Version 1.0.3

Code:
Changelog:
from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
- fixed some problems with the country support.
- renamed in the serverlist the column "Pw" (Password) to "St" (Status) for more stuff.
- renamed "score" to "caps" in ctf games.
- added server blacklist for fakeplayer servers.

Download on top post.


greetz (G)ott
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me

Last edited by (G)ott : 27th June, 2011 at 05:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 27th June, 2011, 05:18 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
There's any chance to remove/add another color to the fake player servers? Like that exaggerated number of player slots servers? Dunno if they can be detected.
Blacklist is done, but is currently empty. Maybe you can start a thread with a list of known fakeservers or you know a exist list which is uptodate?
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 27th June, 2011, 06:52 PM
iloveut99 iloveut99 is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 203
Default

www.gametracker.com usually bans this servers, but I couldn't found their list.

Where's some (you can try by yourself, some add itself to your favorites):
unreal://209.160.77.22:5555
unreal://209.160.77.22:7777
unreal://209.160.77.22:7866
unreal://209.160.77.22:8888

block entire 209.160.77.22 should be the best.

unreal://8.9.8.142:7777

--------Another weird servers--------
unreal://72.5.152.96:7777 (this one seems doesn't have directly fake bots, but you get in there redirected by unreal://209.160.77.22:7777 and then it adds itself directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.225:7777(it adds itself directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.229:7777(it adds itself directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.96:7777(it adds itself directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.193:7777(it adds itself directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)

Last edited by iloveut99 : 27th June, 2011 at 07:52 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 27th June, 2011, 07:39 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
www.gametracker.com usually bans this servers, but I couldn't found their list.

Where's some (you can try by yourself, some add itself to your favorites):
unreal://209.160.77.22:5555
unreal://209.160.77.22:7777
unreal://209.160.77.22:7866
unreal://209.160.77.22:8888

block entire 209.160.77.22 should be the best.

unreal://8.9.8.142:7777

--------Another weird servers--------
unreal://72.5.152.96:7777 (this one seems doesn't have directly fake bots, but you get in there redirected by unreal://209.160.77.22:7777 and then added directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.225:7777(added added directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.229:7777(added added directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.96:7777(added added directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
unreal://72.5.152.193:7777(added added directly to your favorites without permission after visiting 209.160.77.22)
what is 8.9.8.142:7777 ?

i will add to time only the 209.160.* servers, but note that this servers will not removed or colored red, it will shown a small icon on the status column.

EDIT: 72.5.152.193 are |uK| (unrealkillers) servers, was someone on her forum to say what they do wrong?
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me

Last edited by (G)ott : 27th June, 2011 at 07:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 27th June, 2011, 07:49 PM
iloveut99 iloveut99 is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 203
Default

My reasons are well explained you are free to black list them or not. The 72.5.152.193 is using the honey pot server 209.160.77.22 to add itself to your favorites. I think we should ban right now just the honey pot (209.160.77.22).

This ones are the faked players servers (the ones that should be blacklisted):
unreal://209.160.77.22:5555
unreal://209.160.77.22:7777
unreal://209.160.77.22:7866
unreal://209.160.77.22:8888
unreal://8.9.8.142:7777

Can you add an option in the ini to the browser don't display the ones in the black list?

Quote:
i will add to time only the 209.160.* servers
Just add 209.160.77.22, the way you're doing right now is probably banning other legit servers (because the range of ip addresses).

Last edited by iloveut99 : 27th June, 2011 at 07:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 27th June, 2011, 08:02 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
My reasons are well explained you are free to black list them or not.

This ones are the faked players servers (the ones that should be blacklisted):
unreal://209.160.77.22:5555
unreal://209.160.77.22:7777
unreal://209.160.77.22:7866
unreal://209.160.77.22:8888
unreal://8.9.8.142:7777

Can you add an option in the ini to the browser don't display the ones in the black list?
sure, i will add this on my todo list.. the mod and me need a break, every day a new release is shit. let me collect more bugs and/or suggestions and i will make then a new version
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 27th June, 2011, 08:07 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveut99 View Post
Just add 209.160.77.22, the way you're doing right now is probably banning other legit servers (because the range of ip addresses).
with "209.160.*" i dont mean to use this with placeholder. i was only to lazy to write all ip's
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 27th June, 2011, 08:07 PM
iloveut99 iloveut99 is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 203
Default

Sure, don't push yourself too hard.

I love the mod btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (G)ott View Post
with "209.160.*" i dont mean to use this with placeholder. i was only to lazy to write all ip's
Ah ok. I just thought wrong.

EDIT:
Just noticed that protection in not well written it is written in the tab 'protaction'.

Last edited by iloveut99 : 27th June, 2011 at 08:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 28th June, 2011, 08:36 PM
iloveut99 iloveut99 is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 203
Default

Another fake players/honey pot server/edit your user.ini without permission:
unreal://82.80.183.243:7777
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 9th July, 2011, 01:03 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default XBrowser110

New Version (XBrowser110) available.

Code:
from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0
- changed "Protaction" to "Protection" (sry for my bad english).
- changed size of allowed Browser-Tabs from 16 to 32.
- added new Browser-Tab "SiegeGI"
- fixed a small bug, showing not all JB servers in JB-Tab and TLMS servers in LMS-Tab.
- added new GameInfo "RemainingTime" for support with >= XSQ1.0.2.
- changed size of the "Status" column to show more icons.
- added "favorite" icon, if servers are in favorites, the icon will shown in the status column.
- changed password- and blacklist icon (my knowledge about creating images is not well, but they looks better like befor)
- added more stuff to the rightclickmenu.
- added option in rightclickmenu to hide blacklisted servers.
- added a favorites notification window, what will stop servers changing your favorites without permission.
- fixed a bug when a selected server in the favorites was removed, it will not select next server.
- fixed some columns sorting right.
You will find new screenshots and the download on the first post.


greetz (G)ott
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 9th July, 2011, 03:14 PM
The_Cowboy's Avatar
The_Cowboy The_Cowboy is offline
Unstoppable
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: India
Posts: 188
Default

Nice work!!
__________________
My GitHub repositories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo
You learn UnrealScript mainly by reading other people's code. Removing code without an important reason (download size reduction and lack of helpfulness are not important in that sense) is extremely antisocial IMHO. Sure, without the source code the package is smaller, but let's be honest - text compresses well, so the difference isn't really noticeable for redirected downloads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feralidragon
Trial and error is sometimes better than any tutorial, because we learn how it works for ourselfs, which kills any doubts about anything
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 9th July, 2011, 09:07 PM
-=CoN=-Strych9 -=CoN=-Strych9 is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 130
Default

Just installed. Great work!! Thank you for your work on this!
__________________
http://teamcon.net
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11th July, 2011, 04:19 PM
Sp0ngeb0b's Avatar
Sp0ngeb0b Sp0ngeb0b is offline
Godlike
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 471
Default

Great work man, many thanks!

I hope it's okay for you that I put this mod into a UMOD, which will automatically install the files plus do the UnrealTournament.ini entry. (Because many of the 'normal' players will fear going into their ini settings)

You can grab the file here.

If you want me to remove the file just tell and I'll do it.
__________________
BTCheckpoints // NexgenAdvancedBanManager // NexgenPlayerLookup // NexgenTeamSpeakConnector
**************************************************


**************************************************

...Visit:www.unrealriders.de
#unrealriders @ quakenet
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12th July, 2011, 11:00 AM
back4more's Avatar
back4more back4more is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NextDoor
Posts: 1,884
Default

^ Let me un-umod that for you hehe...

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12th July, 2011, 11:01 AM
back4more's Avatar
back4more back4more is offline
Holy Shit!!
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NextDoor
Posts: 1,884
Exclamation nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by (G)ott View Post
New Version (XBrowser110) available.

Code:
from 1.0.3 to 1.1.0
- changed "Protaction" to "Protection" (sry for my bad english).
- changed size of allowed Browser-Tabs from 16 to 32.
- added new Browser-Tab "SiegeGI"
- fixed a small bug, showing not all JB servers in JB-Tab and TLMS servers in LMS-Tab.
- added new GameInfo "RemainingTime" for support with >= XSQ1.0.2.
- changed size of the "Status" column to show more icons.
- added "favorite" icon, if servers are in favorites, the icon will shown in the status column.
- changed password- and blacklist icon (my knowledge about creating images is not well, but they looks better like befor)
- added more stuff to the rightclickmenu.
- added option in rightclickmenu to hide blacklisted servers.
- added a favorites notification window, what will stop servers changing your favorites without permission.
- fixed a bug when a selected server in the favorites was removed, it will not select next server.
- fixed some columns sorting right.
You will find new screenshots and the download on the first post.


greetz (G)ott
Excellent stuff mate

Keep up the Good Worx,.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12th July, 2011, 07:10 PM
(G)ott's Avatar
(G)ott (G)ott is offline
Dominating
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 104
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp0ngeb0b View Post
Great work man, many thanks!

I hope it's okay for you that I put this mod into a UMOD, which will automatically install the files plus do the UnrealTournament.ini entry. (Because many of the 'normal' players will fear going into their ini settings)

You can grab the file here.

If you want me to remove the file just tell and I'll do it.
Sure, there is no problem from my side. I will set your link to the first post

Thanks all
__________________
XServerQuery
XBrowser


I know that my english is shit, but I hope you understand me
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

All pages are copyright The Unreal Admins Page.
You may not copy any pages without our express permission.