You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - General Chat

Closed Thread
Unread 14th January, 2011, 06:55 AM
Holy Shit!!

Arrow This Billy Kid..

Alright this guy has now conNed some other Dipshits to join his little party
and reck other peoples fun.

would seem that he exploits a very common mistake in ut.ini in the following section;

[UTServerAdmin.UTServerAdmin]
AdminUsername=admin
AdminPassword=admin

^_^ make sure you change these values.

here is his/their most recent alias's that have been causing disturbances.

Code:
LastPlayed[1]=175.107.138.164,2011-01-13 03:14:08,MaFe,couto,Player3,killer,Tiago,Player1,Player2,MrY_AU,Icewind,BLAST0ff,Handstander,DREGGS!,rags,niggeR
as for Billy bob most recent ip

Code:
[14/01/2011 16:49:30] [NSC-SYS] Login request for aaron
[14/01/2011 16:49:30] [NSC-SYS] IP       = 124.197.50.167
[14/01/2011 16:49:30] [NSC-SYS] ClientID = EF61F2F5-B410-2044-29FB-67839F54603D
[14/01/2011 16:49:30] [NSC-SYS] Login accepted.
[14/01/2011 16:49:30] [ EVENT ] (+Spectator) aaron
16/1/2011 Updated:
Here is another IP range to check for and add to list for this fellow;
Quote:
117.104.180.16 : 16.host-117-104-180.compassnet.co.nz
UPDATE Another Admin effected by this loser (no Iam not the only one) has referenced this awesome post by this Billy-Kid @ the cheats place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by This Billy Kid
here is a couple of ways to pass an IP ban without changing any hardware addresses or leaving your router off for periods of time

If you don't want to pay for a VPN, here are some free ones

cyberghost (German)

hotspot shield (US)

itshidden.com (US)

packetix (Japan)

Loki VPN (Europe)

another way is to rent some cheap VPS servers

http://hostmist.com/unmanaged.html (US)
and http://hostmist.com/xen-vps-germany.html (Eur)

i would recomend debian or ubuntu, and installing a desktop like KDE

from there you can log in with tightvnc, install wine and run the ubertunnel program

this guide is meant because there are admins intent on banning good players, harrassing others, and even range-banning people they have never met because they can't handle losing. P.S I don't want to hear about your quarells, i only post on forums when there is a need for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Billy Kid
hmm i can post some more on request. i have been emailed a ton of them since that post and they are not http proxys ( thedamE). what ive found more funny is setting up tunnels into their servers where players connect to what looks and pings like a real server, and (uber)tunnel straight through into theirs. these admins are so retarded they work themselves into a frenzy hardware id banning lots of players. to re-iterate in case they really don't get the picture: i really don't want to kill this game and thats why i make mods to stop cheating, and help people with setting up good servers that they don't have to monitor.
sounds angellic to me.

Last edited by back4more : 15th January, 2011 at 11:22 PM. Reason: btw; whats your advice Wormbo , make it so that it's not fun anymore for them?.. do explain
Unread 14th January, 2011, 11:21 AM
Godlike

Not again, can someone close this thread before it starts another flamewar nobody is interested in?
Admin of XOL DOG CTF Fun server: 81.169.188.18 - Stats & dU Coop: 85.14.203.180:5555 - Forum
Unread 14th January, 2011, 10:27 PM
Holy Shit!!

Agreed , only admin's that are effected by this would be interested. TG that he is not trying to close your server's down else you'd have something similar to this Iam sure.

doesn't matter ../ if people like this kid and his games then disregard these posts because tbh I'm over it.

being a script kiddy he has found ways to bypass everything in this forum (security wise) with the exception of the ACE banning system which is only a matter of time.

Although I will be maintaining several server's for the Australasian UT community I myself have all but lost interest in the game personally, but yeah you're right no one really gives a shit lmao.

which is ironic why I still do.... I dunno about the rest of the world but we down here are fighters in all senses of the word.

He mainly effects the bottom 1/2 of the globe and as i quote this admin below , it is more then likely that this is the same dude;

Quote:
Um I havent played UT99 in a long time now... years in fact but this Coyote guy you are talking about, could he possibly be a guy called Wyliecoyote was a real nut, worst person in gaming I have ever met.

He ran a UT3 and FFoW clan called MARS and I think they changed their name to GAF as well, they were the worst team ever when scrimmed and in pub matches anyone that wand I as better than them ( which was everyone ) were always calling everyone else Haxs, I copped it a lot.

They died at the beginning of 2009 when ironically Wylie and his clan were caught using hacks I think and I havent heard from Wylie since, this Coyote guy sounds familiar and am wondering if it is perhaps the dreaded Wyliecoyote returned.
if it's any constellation , here's a screeny I snapped of him back in 2009 which should bring back memories;

Everything written there resembles this chap and his friends to a T.

But yeah. Move on , nothing to see here. As for Mr Wormbo's Advice I know how to fix this problem.

Close down the MasterServer then he'll go back to playing Monopoly heh!.

That's about as close as anyone's gonna get to stopping him and his pathetic ways.

GG GL HF.

Last edited by back4more : 14th January, 2011 at 11:02 PM.
Unread 15th January, 2011, 04:03 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default Thanks

Thankyou for your efforts back4more.

I appreciate you taking the time to help us keep our servers clean and enjoyable for those of us who love this game.
Unread 15th January, 2011, 04:30 AM
Dominating

Thank you for the info back4more. I will update my bans. Any info like this is always something I am interested in.
Unread 15th January, 2011, 10:09 AM
out of order

Quote:
Originally Posted by back4more View Post
btw; whats your advice Wormbo , make it so that it's not fun anymore for them?.. do explain
Part of the fun is watching the victim cry. You as the victim come here posting about it.

You already posted links to proxy servers he suggested. How about figuring out their IP ranges and applying large-scale bans? It's not like any legit player would have a reason to connect from there.
Unread 15th January, 2011, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Now if only ole Billy will sign up here, it might get a little interesting.

UT-FILES.COM
Get your files
Unread 15th January, 2011, 10:46 AM
Dominating

Dunno why peoples starting to use hack, then get banned from the server by the anticheat and then go hack and mess up with the server because the people is angry to get banned, I just can't understand them...

Unread 2nd February, 2011, 05:38 PM
Holy Shit!!

small update to this post ;

lattest uberskillz-tunnel for this guy

//log's in as Myself...
Code:
[02/02/2011 22:17:59] [NSC-SYS] IP       = 93.190.51.155
[02/02/2011 22:17:59] [NSC-SYS] ClientID = EF61F2F5-B410-2044-29FB-67839F54603D
borrowed Wireless connection that he also use's
Code:
[31/01/2011 20:22:18] [NSC-SYS] Login request for a_nut
[31/01/2011 20:22:18] [NSC-SYS] IP       = 125.237.132.231
[31/01/2011 20:22:18] [NSC-SYS] ClientID = EF61F2F5-B410-2044-29FB-67839F54603D
note: NEXGEN111 ID's

Enjoy.

got a bit heated here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis View Post
watch your mouth mate, i have already told you why i sent my bot to stand on your server it is explained in detail on the unrealadmin forums where you were banned for trolling. i dont think i need to explain why i sent an aimbot to a server i was paying for

can you please close some more topics and censor and cover up your own mistakes some more. nobody said i had a log i simply said i read the log and there were many witnesses. you decided to take yourself and menace out of the log file completely and edited my own words right from the start where i was criticising xxx/xxx (same person) for being on tv with his fat wife and range banning entire isps and many people i know

if you really want to display your mistakes in public thats fine and i encourage people to download the mashype server for a good laugh and read some of his forum trolls at the unreal admin site

known cheater? is that why the anti tweak i wrote is used on so many servers? is that why you dont have anti cheats because you love kicking and banning people so much?

please troll some more forums and when you dont like the response close the topic, or complain to every single admin about the language someone uses when they tell you to fuck off and leave after you post their personal details online

funny how there were 2 of you, then 6, then 0 again. and now 2 again. and whats this? my servers have more people and can actually handle people in fact dreggs aand myself are there now which kinda blows your theory out of the water. end of discussion find someone else to troll

Last edited by back4more : 2nd February, 2011 at 07:27 PM.
Unread 13th February, 2011, 11:49 PM
Holy Shit!!

### -------------------------------------------------------------
### ANTHCHECKER - PLAYER KICK
### - Player name : blowarse
### - Player IP : 111.67.12.4
### - Player OS : Windows
### - EngineVer : 432
### - RenderDev : Software Rendering SoftDrv.dll
### - RenderVer : Unknown Renderer
### - RenderChksm : 0BA2DF6DB18F90F0DEF53735E07136BC
### - RenderSize : 389120 bytes
### - TimeStamp : 13-02-2011 21:38:30
### ----------------- Additional information -----------------
### - GUID : baTYl>@B>@lllB9226_201457965
### - guid Valid : True
### - KickType : 4
### - AnthChecker : v1.38 (Build 10)
### - Reason : Possible hack in renderdevice
Unread 11th March, 2011, 07:55 PM
out of order

Alright, that's it. I see you have a personal issue with that person and need to take that out to the public. Don't.
Closed Thread