You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - Windows Specific

Unread 25th November, 2005, 10:48 PM
Forum Newcomer

Default 2 DM gametypes in UT2mapvote51

Ok on my server I am running multi gametypes.(VCTF,CTF,ONS,AS,INV,CTF,ICTF,BR,DM,and TDM). The Problem I am having is trying to run 2 different DM game types. I want one of them to be ZARK run and gun. While the other is Camp and Snipe. Well when you vote for the Sniper DM game. It takes with no troubles. Now when it comes down to the new DM mapvote and you stay with the Sniper Rifle. When the map switches. It goes to the other DM gametype. Back to the Zark run and gun but UT2mapvote51 shows that no you are still in the Sniper game mode.
Now under [UT2Vote51.UT2VoteGameTypes] in the UT2Vote51.ini. I've got the 2 DM's named differently but there both using this GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch"
Unread 26th November, 2005, 01:00 AM
Killing Spree

with ut2vote you may only use a gameclass once in the gametypes to get around this proasm made a utility that creates additional renamed clones of any game type if you were to read the ut2vote manual you would know this
go here http://www.proasm.com/ and get gamemake3 and rtfm and make all the additional game types you want if you still need help visit our ut2vote forums the link is in my sig
Unread 26th November, 2005, 03:53 PM
Forum Newcomer

After posting this I went back and found what I was looking for. The GameMake3. Thanks for your help? I'll figure it out from here.