You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > General > Suggestions & Comments

Unread 30th March, 2007, 07:48 AM
Rampage

Default Yes, I'm a noob

Hey! I run 2 servers by now, from 2 hd because I can't figure out how I can run both from one installation, but not that I want to discuss here. I use to ask questions here about different things I can't, and I always use the "searchbutton" first, ask friends etc. I'm not so knowledge about this kind of stuff but I love the game and everything ariund it. What I will say is, if some people think it's innoying that me and same kind of "unknowledge" people come here to forum and ask questions, get answer we maybe don't understand so we must ask again, well then I can stop post here. I don't want to upset people, neither me self. I try to do my best, as single person, to make the game around UT2004 more living. There for I start servers, created a forum open for all and I use to be a cheerful person who easily support all kind of stuff who is good for the whole community of the game, UT.

Welcome to visit www.ut2004tournament.com and support the the whole community of UT!

Unreal Insane Clan »UIC« www.ut2004tournament.com
ut2004://81.26.221.47:7777
q.net.org #UIC.ut
Unread 30th March, 2007, 02:48 PM
Holy Shit!!

The problem with most of your questions is not that you are not knowledgeable but, you don't even try to help yourself. If you had even looked in the Wiki you would have found the answer for your multiple server question. A lot of time and effort was spend working on that Wiki by a lot of people. It is a disservice to them not to use that resource.

If your can not find your answer using the Wiki or the search function, you are more than welcome to ask your question. But when you ask about your Ping showing up as N/A then we know you haven't looked.

Then, when you've figured things out maybe you could update the Wiki to include your knowledge so that others can benefit.

Enough said.