You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > UTPure - Client Side Hack Protection > General Anti-Cheat Discussion

Unread 11th August, 2002, 06:32 AM
{FKK}Z

I gotta tell ya Sharkey, you seem to be taking this way too seriously. I've followed all of your posts on this subject. You have went from wanting to seek legal action against these "corrupt Admins' to now wanting the unreal community regulated. Gimme a break. It's just a game. I doubt very seriously you are earning your living playing UT, so who cares? I don't mean to sound too harsh, but you have got to let this go and move on. There are too many severs out there to play on to have to worry about causing more work for everyone involved to monitor the gaming community. So what if a clan claims to be the best and dodges everyone better than them? How long will it take for everyone to figure out the truth? Not long. And what does being the best really matter anyway? You should be playing the game for your own personal satisfaction. If you are so good that admins want to ban you for kicking everyone's ass then I'd have to say that's pretty satisfying in itself. Wouldn't you? I for one say, to hell with the admins/players that can't take having a superior player among them. They are not worth the time and words you have wasted on them. Go somewhere else and play. I do. I'm not the greatest but I'm often rated in the top ten percent of players in the quarterely ratings. Not too shabby. Especially for someone who only plays for the fun of it. If I was really worried about it, I would double my playing time and increase my stats. But I don't. I just enjoy some fragging in a cheat free environment and if I think I'm being cheated, I move on. Although I must admit, it's very satisfying to beat a botter. They get really pissed! You must remember, anyone who resorts to cheating in this game is a total loser. And you can take satisfaction that this type of person has just as unproductive and unfullfilling life in the real world as well.
Am I ranting Sorry, I have just had enough of the uproar these little sissy cheaters are causing. To hell with them.
And by the way, you and your son are welcome to play on my server anytime. I welcome anyone that can kick my butt. That's how I get better after all.
Unread 11th August, 2002, 09:55 AM
Sharkey

{FKK}Z, Thanks for your reply, opinion and invitation to your server.

In return, I would like to extend an invitation to you and your friends to come join us at ours sometime.

Sharkey
Unread 11th August, 2002, 04:40 PM
AlterEcho

I know how you feel, bud.

I have gone through the same thing myself. When playing I usually outscore most players by about 30 to 40 points. And along the way I usually get accused of cheating. I have even changed to telefragging just to prove it. Even after that I still get banned. So what do I do about it.......I just laugh and move on. If killing by teleporter doesn't prove a point, nothing will. Some people just cannot accept the fact that there are great players out there.

-=AE=-
Unread 4th November, 2002, 11:42 PM
Dr.Spankenstein

someone made a target shooting map.
it's here
http://www.martinelli.org/games/

It's under 'experimental stuff'
Only 40kb! smallest map I ever saw.
You'll need the 'allammo' offline cheat. type it into the console.
Unread 5th November, 2002, 12:18 PM
gnostic{USA}

I just tried that target map and that's nowhere near what's needed. We need something that has human looking targets.
Part of fast aim is intuitively going for the head.

Shooting green squares 50 feet up a wall just doesn't do it for me.

Regarding cheating accusations, when someone accuses me, I always say, Thank You. I loved it the first time I got accused. Sometimes the person is so lame I just say, "Of course, I use an aimbot."

Sharkey, if your kid likes Zark and Insta, maybe he'd like to play some Sniper Arena. You guys are welcome at my clan's servers:

Sniperland U§A

U§A-2

Both are Sniper Arena CTF and DM with ZP and Pure55 and AntiShockHo.

I've seen instagibbers come into SniperArena for the first time and frag like they've been sniping since day one. You guys should check it out.

As an admin, I don't think I've ever accused anyone of cheating.
Not even RifleIsGod.

I've suspected people on occasion, but it's not an accusation that should be made lightly. And if someone accuses you and goes out of their way to fabricate proof, well, do you really want to play on their server anyway??

If you went to a restaurant and the owner yelled in front of everyone that you were trying to get away without paying, would you go back or complain about not being allowed to go back?

If your son kicks ass like you say, that server doesn't deserve his presence.

Play for fun and let the losers entertain themselves.

Gnostic{U§A}