You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > Downloads > Unreal Tournament > Addons & Mutators

Unread 17th March, 2012, 09:00 PM
Rampage

how about changing from

to this (*made with Paint )

& possibly increasing table width a bit, but without increasing height of window too much that blocked chat area

Last edited by player : 17th March, 2012 at 09:15 PM.
Unread 17th March, 2012, 11:42 PM
Holy Shit!!

I like that, but it would be better to have all the map lists be the same height. Easier to reuse the variables without extra math. I'd think that the Priority and Mode could go. The chat bar across the bottom would be better, with the Send and Close buttons next to each other and the same size.

Is there a double-click command to cast votes?
Unread 18th March, 2012, 08:22 AM
Rampage

thx for your suggestion ! (allow me to keep the priority--)
Unread 18th March, 2012, 02:04 PM
Unstoppable

Looks much better.
Unread 18th March, 2012, 02:11 PM
Holy Shit!!

What is the "priority" for anyway? Never figured that out

click here to play
Unread 18th March, 2012, 03:08 PM
Holy Shit!!

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it has to do with picking a random map.

I agree with the screen above too, however maybe the Player Kick should be the top box. That way the Vote button is under the Map Vote tally box.
Unread 18th March, 2012, 03:20 PM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPanoplyd View Post
maybe the Player Kick should be the top box.
screen updated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ZSZ]Evil_Dragon View Post
What is the "priority" for anyway?
vote count = number of vote for a map * priority
eg. 2 people voted for a map with priority=0.3
then that map got 0.6 vote
if the 3rd person voted for a priority=1 map, this map will "win the election"
Unread 18th March, 2012, 03:22 PM
Holy Shit!!

Aaah - ok.

Thanks

click here to play
Unread 31st March, 2012, 05:08 PM
Forum Newcomer

Exclamation MapvoteLAv2 issue

Today an issue occured with MapvoteLAv2. After map ends and voting time is counting down, the end of voting is reached and suddenly nothing happens, no map change.

When players voted for a map it is displayed "{Player} has placed 0 votes to {map}" and the selected map does not appear in the lower left list of map vote window. The server is stuck and does not continue.

And I have a request. When publishing the new version please add an empty default ini file to the archive.

Thanks & regards
JW
Unread 31st March, 2012, 06:03 PM
Godlike

Post me the server log at the freeze point, it sounds like a mutator conflict. Certain mods that don't properly chain affect mapvote directly like this. It could be a bug specific to a map embedded mutator too.

I did not include a blank because it's not really my mod to "update". I did this knowing it was kind of wrong because I didn't have permissions but I didn't want several broken, untested, or messed up mapvotes floating around and ruining servers. I have nothing but respect for Cratos and the UTAssault guys but there was just no response for a couple of years to my requests so I did this one (considering the circumstances). Could it be done better? For sure, but anyone is welcome to have at it. I've done all I feel comfortable with.

I went ahead and updated the zip to include the new ini. You can still easily fix your old one if you want to use it though.
Unread 31st March, 2012, 07:37 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTrustedPlayer View Post
I have nothing but respect for Cratos and the UTAssault guys but there was just no response for a couple of years to my requests so I did this one (considering the circumstances).
Funny that you would say that. I sent this February 6th 2007 to CRATOS on the UTAssault Formus:
Quote:
Hey I really like using the MapList ability to set up matches/rumbles so that the maps are easily voted and found. However, it sucks that I have to INI edit the quicksets in every time to set the server up. So, I was wondering if it would be possible to use your source code and add a second Admin page for Quickset editing so that the other Admins in the clan can make the match quicksets instead of the few of FTP Admins in the clan. As for the release, I would have to send you the source for the obfuscation and then have you release it as MapVoteLA14.

Thanks for your time.

CPan

It was a wonder that I was able to log in there since my last access date was 17 April 2008....
Unread 31st March, 2012, 09:10 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyWalker View Post
Today an issue occured with MapvoteLAv2. After map ends and voting time is counting down, the end of voting is reached and suddenly nothing happens, no map change.

When players voted for a map it is displayed "{Player} has placed 0 votes to {map}" and the selected map does not appear in the lower left list of map vote window. The server is stuck and does not continue.

And I have a request. When publishing the new version please add an empty default ini file to the archive.

Thanks & regards
JW
is a issue with the accumulation mod i got this on my server

check this on your mapvotela.ini

MapVoteHistoryType=MapVoteLAv2.MapVoteHistory1

i don't know if is the reason of the bug but : here the history
[MapVoteLAv2.MapVoteHistory1]
M[0]=
M[1]=MH-(MHA)MysticalBridge2011+fix1100
M[2]=MH-(MHA)MysticalBridge2011Final
M[3]=MH-AF-WTC-105+Fix
M[4]=MH-Antalius
M[5]=MH-Minas_Tirith{fix}
M[6]=MH-Purgatory

Letylove49 aka Shado

Last edited by Letylove49 : 31st March, 2012 at 10:00 PM.
Unread 1st April, 2012, 06:45 AM
Godlike

Yeah you can't have a blank spot in the ini array where there are more entries after in the same section. Move the last one up to the blank line.

And yeah Cpan, it's a bit irritating that Cratos has ignored the pleas for so long. A very few mods transcend normal use and enter the realm of "ought to be included as a default" and mapvote is one of them. With that sort of use it's incumbent on the creator to either caretake the mod or see that it is given to the next person so that it may be properly cared for.

Last edited by UTrustedPlayer : 1st April, 2012 at 06:49 AM.
Unread 21st February, 2013, 05:35 PM
Forum Newcomer

I've got a problem:

i set it to

DM mutators= noudamage, noredeemer, noinvisibility, mapvotela
1v1 mutators= noudamage, noredeemer, noinvisibility, mapvotela
TDM 2v2 mutators= noudamage, noredeemer, noinvisibility, mapvotela
TDM 4v4 mutators= noredeemer, mapvotela

problem is, when i vote 1v1... the server adds noudamage/invisibl --> OK
when i vote tdm 4v4 this mutators are still active... WHY?

Can i remove all other mutators and set ONLY the mutators which i added?

--------------------------------
CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus" ,NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer,MapVo teLA13.BDBMapVote",Settings="TimeLimit=20,MaxPlaye rs=10,FragLimit=40,MaxSpectators=2,btournament=fal se,minplayers=0")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus" ,NewPrefix="1on1DM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer,N oInvisibility.NoInvisibility,NoUDamage.NoUDamage,M apVoteLA13.BDBMapVote",Settings="FriendlyFireScale =1.0,TimeLimit=15,FragLimit=0,MaxPlayers=2,MaxSpec tators=2,btournament=true,minplayers=0,bMultiWeapo nStay=False")
CustomGameConfig[2]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",N ewPrefix="2on2TDM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer,No Invisibility.NoInvisibility,NoUDamage.NoUDamage,Ma pVoteLA13.BDBMapVote",Settings="FriendlyFireScale= 1.0,TimeLimit=20,FragLimit=0,MaxPlayers=4,MaxSpect ators=2,btournament=true,minplayers=0")
CustomGameConfig[3]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.TeamGamePlus",N ewPrefix="4on4TDM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer,Ma pVoteLA13.BDBMapVote",Settings="FriendlyFireScale= 1.0,TimeLimit=20,FragLimit=0,MaxPlayers=8,MaxSpect ators=4,btournament=true,minplayers=0")
Unread 21st February, 2013, 06:57 PM
Holy Shit!!

I don't know what's in your commandline but you can remove all mutators from your commandline that are in mapvotela.

So for example in your commandline you only add MapVo teLA13.BDBMapVote, that will load the mapvote in then MapVoteLA will load the mutators you added for the selected gametype.

Then in the mapvote you set:
CustomGameConfig[0]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus" ,NewPrefix="DM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer",Sett ings="TimeLimit=20,MaxPlaye rs=10,FragLimit=40,MaxSpectators=2,btournament=fal se,minplayers=0")
CustomGameConfig[1]=(bEnabled=True,GameClass="Botpack.DeathMatchPlus" ,NewPrefix="1on1DM",Mutators="BotPack.NoRedeemer,N oInvisibility.NoInvisibility,NoUDamage.NoUDamage", Settings="FriendlyFireScale =1.0,TimeLimit=15,FragLimit=0,MaxPlayers=2,MaxSpec tators=2,btournament=true,minplayers=0,bMultiWeapo nStay=False")

now if you select a map with prefix DM it will load the mapvote (because it's in the commandline) and NoRedeemer.
If you select a map with prefix 1on1DM it will load the mapvote (because it's in the commandline) + NoRedeemer + NoInvisibility+ NoUDamage

All mutators in your commandline will be loaded each game, those in mapvote will load only for the gametype they are set for. So what you don't want to load in a certain gametype needs to be removed from your commandline (or any other mod that acts like a commandline, like ASC or one other, any actor whose name I have forgotten - getting old )

click here to play
Unread 23rd February, 2013, 10:21 AM
Killing Spree

Default Space

AND fix all spaces in the commands, UT hate that and wont work
Like i see
N oInvisibility.NoInvisibility to NoInvisibility.NoInvisibility
M apVoteLA13.BDBMapVote to MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote
MaxSpec tators to MaxSpectators

and so on

http://unreal-mayhem.com
Unread 23rd February, 2013, 12:23 PM
Holy Shit!!

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Hitman View Post
AND fix all spaces in the commands, UT hate that and wont work
Like i see
N oInvisibility.NoInvisibility to NoInvisibility.NoInvisibility
M apVoteLA13.BDBMapVote to MapVoteLA13.BDBMapVote
MaxSpec tators to MaxSpectators

and so on
Heya Hitman.. the [Spaces] you are pertaining to too.. are a forum bug. I think every 40chars gets a " space " in this particular version of VB.

for example;

I write one continuous block of code below .. but when I post it .. there will be random spaces guaranteed!;

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^see?

Unread 9th June, 2014, 04:10 PM
Dominating

Any way to make mapvotela13 disable the gamepassword for specific gametypes?

Seems we can only change the password, not leave it blank and have it turn off for some votes.
Unread 9th June, 2014, 08:52 PM
Holy Shit!!

I already tried it without success.

Unread 1st September, 2014, 12:10 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken- View Post
Any way to make mapvotela13 disable the gamepassword for specific gametypes?

Seems we can only change the password, not leave it blank and have it turn off for some votes.
Maybe have a mutator do this ?

And that's probably why UTIII was a relative flop. New game, same sh*thead players ^^.