You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament > UT Server - Windows Specific

Unread 12th October, 2007, 09:19 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default Fukings And Bugged Utdcv20

Since the release of the first FUKING BUGGED UTDCV20 some players as me has the problem "have kicked because of corrupt memory" and posted it in forums, and in this new useless release of that useless untichaet named UTDCV20C the problem stays. NICE SCORE: THIS TARD ANTICHEAT KICKS HONEST PLAYERS AND LIKELY SOON THERE WILL BE A NEW AIMBOT WHO 'LL BYPASS THIS SHIT.
The 90& of admins just install the shit whitout any knowdlege about this problem and and only some admins understood who must set bKickForCorruptMemory to False (in ActionMan.ini) to own this fuking bug.
I don't know the creators of UTDC so i post my question here:
If you aren't able to manage this bug why don't u delete that fuking voice or at least set it to false by default?
I know that all admins can't know it, but the creators of utdcv knew it, so sorry my bad language but i'm real nervous.
And this great creation make to crash UnrealMovie, i think it's time to fix some millions of bugs. Thx.
Unread 12th October, 2007, 09:49 AM
Holy Shit!!

You really can't blame the author for this.
Unread 12th October, 2007, 10:56 AM
Rampage

A little uncalled for I think ?

Last edited by g0sbv : 12th October, 2007 at 10:58 AM.
Unread 12th October, 2007, 11:14 AM
Holy Shit!!

what a polite post ..... not.

You don't deserve any answer when axing like that pfffft!

Denne hjemmeside er en vittighed, humor er godt men dobbeltmoral er skidt
Unread 12th October, 2007, 06:40 PM
Holy Shit!!

If the admin doesnt know how to use the anticheat, then the admin should remove it.
Unread 12th October, 2007, 06:53 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baiter View Post
If the admin doesnt know how to use the anticheat, then the admin should remove it.
I agree. And I can understand why some players are really pi$$ed about getting banned from servers because the Admin has this enabled.

I presently have two very pi$$ed off players who are on me because I caught them with a hook from the newest version of UTDC, so I banned them from my server...so I hope the catches are really legit as I was advised...'cause, if not, I'm gonna feel really badly about trashing their UT reps.

But, I think the best thing to do if you want to b*tch about something is to take a deep breath and count to 10...then post...as losing your temper on this forum will probably get ya nowhere. =\

A|ice
Unread 12th October, 2007, 11:18 PM
Forum Newcomer

MasterJonnhy i MUST blame the authors of the anticheat because was FAMOUS the problem of corrupt memory fot honest players and they left to true that voice.
Admins can't know everything, but creators utdc can set to false the voice that they aren't able to manage. I don't blame admins of servers but authors of utdcv.
The newest version has got better protection, and i didn't complain that but a wrong function, an anticheat can't kick for a type of brand of memory ram or a another o whatever: this is ridicolous.
TheDane , they knew it.....set to false by default an voice of 1 .ini isn't difficult and i said "sorry my bad language" already and anyway i never insulted the authors but only just the truth about their anticheat so i don't undestand this your ridicolous complaining.

Last edited by Atem : 12th October, 2007 at 11:46 PM.
Unread 15th February, 2008, 05:21 PM
Forum Newcomer

It is not only this with this Message

"have kicked because of corrupt memory"

my message since the new utdcv20 is an old problem. it was correctable last time for version utdc18, but novw it is the same again with version utdc20

"have kicked because incompatible operating system" (i use linux)

last time it was helpfull to use the newer opengl version from ut 451patch, but now its all the same egal if i use version 436 or 451

or has anyone a solution for this with incompatible system problem, or is the only way to nerving the bad admin so long as he disable this shiddy utdc20?
Unread 15th February, 2008, 09:31 PM
Holy Shit!!

Changing renderer shouldn't make any difference if the admin has set to kick for incompatible operating system. The only thing you can do is ask admin to turn it off, or find another server to play on.

-= F R A G G A L O N I A... R E S U R R E C T I O N! O L D... S K O O L... S N I P E R =- unreal://82.40.94.2

Old skool sniping. Just you, your weapon, and gravity.
Unread 15th February, 2008, 10:36 PM
Holy Shit!!

Yes. And once again, you can't blame the author for this. It is set up by the admin of the server.
Unread 16th February, 2008, 05:28 AM
Holy Shit!!

I think I will release a modified UTDC 20c download on Ut-Files to prevent poeple from downloading something they dont know how to setup.
Unread 17th February, 2008, 05:54 AM
Godlike

Default Hehehehe

Hehehehe! Good answer! I don't use this stuff but you can't blame the author if you can't manage the tool they gave to you. I feel the pain of not knowing and maybe a readme might need to be updated but otherwise, TOO F'N BAD buddy! Learn to use it or don't use it.

I wrote a manual once. It works great for most. If it doesn't work for you, that sux. Sorry but move on! If everyone else gets it but you don't, where is the problem most likely? Hehehehe. No flaming here. Just the facts. If I can't work a MOD, I don't use it. I contact the mod maker directly. I don't flame the mod on a forum. That would be rude. CYA!

Hermskii
Unread 17th February, 2008, 09:34 AM
Godlike

Corrupt memory is in most cases the fault of the clients. They are running some software which should not be running on their computers or their memory is bad or they have not enough Ram....etc.
An Admin who doesn't know what he is doing can make flaming posts in here but that aint gonna help him much.
Read the "ReadMe" from UTDC very carefully and also this forum, which could be a good start because there are enough topics about UTDC.
Try this for a change "bKickForCorruptMemory=False" and make some nicer posts in here.

The search option in this forum can also be a help although you have to search your ass off like all of us....

Interviewer: Is it possible to say where you get your musical influences from?
Frank Zappa: Sometimes you get it from chicken. Sometimes from coffee.

Last edited by DonvanVliet : 17th February, 2008 at 09:38 AM.
Unread 17th February, 2008, 11:41 PM
Holy Shit!!

the admin needs to read the readme!

Unread 6th May, 2008, 09:24 AM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonvanVliet View Post
Corrupt memory is in most cases the fault of the clients. They are running some software which should not be running on their computers or their memory is bad or they have not enough Ram....etc.
An Admin who doesn't know what he is doing can make flaming posts in here but that aint gonna help him much.
Read the "ReadMe" from UTDC very carefully and also this forum, which could be a good start because there are enough topics about UTDC.
Try this for a change "bKickForCorruptMemory=False" and make some nicer posts in here.

The search option in this forum can also be a help although you have to search your ass off like all of us....

Running software they shouldnt be running?
I have a lot of genuine non related to UT software.
Saying ppl affected by this issue have software they "shouldnt" be running is...rather vague to say the least.
I ave been playing ut99 since '99 and since utdc came around, i have issues connecting to these servers.
Insufficient/bad memory is also incorrect (in my situation)
I have 4 gigs of Gskill DDR2 800 ram (admittedly 3 taking into account a 32-bit operating system)
Are you saying that UT99 doesnt like or know the name gskill hence sees it as corrupt??
Id like to know the answer to this, as if UTDC only likes memory from certain manufacturers, then UTDC was not created very well in the 1st place.

Also, if UTDC ONLy likes memory from certain manufacturers, then the AUTHORS of UTDC should list which manufacturers are "allowed" by UTDC and also WHY only these manufacturers are allowed.

I wait in baited
Unread 6th May, 2008, 10:03 AM
Holy Shit!!

Always funny to see that every player started in '99 and not in 2000 or 2001
Fun-Dump.com 5k uniques daily
Phunneyshit.net 2k uniques daily
Trash n Babes 1,5k uniques daily
Babe-Dumper 1,5k uniques daily <New Site
Unread 6th May, 2008, 02:21 PM
Holy Shit!!

You little BOYS need to learn to cuss better.
Unread 21st January, 2011, 09:26 AM
Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atem View Post
Since the release of the first FUKING BUGGED UTDCV20 some players as me has the problem "have kicked because of corrupt memory" and posted it in forums, and in this new useless release of that useless untichaet named UTDCV20C the problem stays. NICE SCORE: THIS TARD ANTICHEAT KICKS HONEST PLAYERS AND LIKELY SOON THERE WILL BE A NEW AIMBOT WHO 'LL BYPASS THIS SHIT.
The 90& of admins just install the shit whitout any knowdlege about this problem and and only some admins understood who must set bKickForCorruptMemory to False (in ActionMan.ini) to own this fuking bug.
I don't know the creators of UTDC so i post my question here:
If you aren't able to manage this bug why don't u delete that fuking voice or at least set it to false by default?
I know that all admins can't know it, but the creators of utdcv knew it, so sorry my bad language but i'm real nervous.
And this great creation make to crash UnrealMovie, i think it's time to fix some millions of bugs. Thx.
Accidently found this in a search - priceless

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RomanianNetTdm/ -Facebook Group: Only serious players that like fun! Group: "Unreal Tournament 99 RomainiansNet's TDM Server"
Server Romanianet TDM relics: 108.61.253.20:7777 (NL)
Server 2 Switzz 1v1 ++: 35.187.187.131 (Google LLC)
Unread 21st January, 2011, 09:32 PM
Holy Shit!!

I can see this guy making similar post's in regards to ACE except the function he would be interested in is bAllowUnknownPackages=True.
Unread 22nd January, 2011, 06:32 AM
Forum Newcomer

post may seem wrong, but if reading what he say he is right you know? Anyhow we are not using this crap anymore. ACE much better but also kicking for "legit" packages.