You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > General > General Chat

Unread 26th July, 2012, 08:40 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default Im real one

Hi! Im Ahm3t but real one from Turkey. My one friend asked that to me am i hacker and am i banned from ut99 sites? I heard that and came here. I dont know is it true place for posting. But i heard somethings from uk siege and some friends. They said that someone used my name and hacked siege. And this noob sent to everyone with my name. Im registering here first or second. I dont know. But I saw a topic and someone is using my name. I want to say that first I am not that. This noob another one. Im real Ahm3t. I have played ut99 since 2008. And I dont know hacking. Nobody believes me except my friends. Im bored of this noob nickstealer. I cant join siege and uk servers. Because Sam doesnt believe me too. And it is my first post or topic in unrealadmin page. I want to say that Im not hacker and I didnt do any bad things. I dont know who is this noob. But everyone knows me. And lots of players says that to me Im not behaving like an adult. Im bored of this hacking lies and other things I didnt do anythings. It is a slander from someone( my one friend said that he is koala but i dont know). And i want to be acquitted only. Im not hacker. Please help me. I hope i will be be acquitted. And i cant join siege and other servers again. Please help me about that.

Last edited by Ahm3t(real one) : 26th July, 2012 at 10:05 AM.
Unread 26th July, 2012, 07:35 PM
Dominating

i think they will believe you if u will send to all admins your real ip and they will see and ban the fake ip on your name!was a good idea to come here to post that and pray that the fake will not come also here and say he is the real one ----than they will have a big problem.(admins)---i saw this situation only in movies and the solution was to share some private sighns on body or so !
Unread 26th July, 2012, 10:29 PM
Forum Newcomer

Thanks for help. But I want to be acquitted in uk siege too. I posted it for Unreal admin and uk siege. When I join siege server they banned me. And I learned that someone used my name. And posted hacked siege. I hope everyone will accept that Im innocent. And I will join to uk siege again. I hope I will be acquitted. And if I register in important forum do i make my name ahm3t instead Ahm3t? I hope you will understand Im real Ahm3t. And I hope I will be acquitted.