You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > Wormbos Area > General Chat

Unread 12th March, 2009, 06:16 PM
Forum Newcomer

Thanks Wormbo!!
Unread 12th March, 2009, 07:06 PM
Holy Shit!!

*bows and hands a cookie jar to Wormbo*
Unread 12th March, 2009, 09:09 PM
out of order

I'll be offline for the next few days, so don't bomb me with PMs, please.
Unread 14th March, 2009, 02:36 AM
Rampage

Great stuff!!!
Unread 16th March, 2009, 12:07 PM
Killing Spree

Smile "Trusted" model list?

Hi!

Is there any place to input trusted models?

Bender will we kicked out from its funny speaking and Farnsworth for his animation class. This two models are ever-green on my server.

My question can be very stupid if this (voice and animation classes) are backdoors for cheaters. But if not, how I allow them.
Unread 16th March, 2009, 05:09 PM
out of order

MD5-check them, if you really want to allow them. There is absolutely no way of telling whether those are fake or real. Apply a good balance of paranoia and common sense, I can't do that for you.
Unread 17th March, 2009, 01:10 AM
Killing Spree

Smile Trusted models list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
MD5-check them, if you really want to allow them. There is absolutely no way of telling whether those are fake or real. Apply a good balance of paranoia and common sense, I can't do that for you.
I downloaded program named MD5summer for Windows (http://www.md5summer.org) and run MD5 hash to file FarnsworthCore.u:

03/13/2005 16:18 18.109 FarnsworthCore.u

I got:
7af21739a36c7dc947824a0297d7c898 *FarnsworthCore.u

Already on [AntiTCC2009r4a.AntiTCCSecurity]:
7c781e5d4d086b7695200e70d62449c7

The hash is not same. What I did wrong? How I create this MD5Check right?

Last edited by EmDzei : 17th March, 2009 at 02:20 AM.
Unread 17th March, 2009, 08:17 AM
Holy Shit!!

The hash showed in AntiTCC's help file is a quick hash (if you read the whole line associated to FarnsworthCore, you'll see MD5Type=0). This means not the whole file's content is used to generate the hash. Any program you'll download off internet will use the entire file to generate a hash. This is why you get different hash.

If you want to use the full MD5 hash, then set MD5Type to 2, and use 7af21739a36c7dc947824a0297d7c898. Otherwise, you can leave MD5Type to 0 and the hash provided in AntiTCC's help file.
Unread 17th March, 2009, 06:00 PM
out of order

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmDzei View Post
How I create this MD5Check right?
Sorry, but RTFM.
Unread 17th March, 2009, 07:20 PM
Holy Shit!!

Radio Traffic FM?
Unread 17th March, 2009, 11:50 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARsEnAl51 View Post
Radio Traffic FM?

Unread 18th March, 2009, 12:06 AM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormbo View Post
Sorry, but RTFM.
Let's see the great manual AntiTCC2009.html file:

"The MD5Type 0 is known as "Quick MD5" and can only be used for Unreal packages. It is useful for large data packages because it can be performed very quickly regardless of package size. Of course this comes with the price of reduced efficiency. The FName for a Quick MD5 check is just the package name. Anti TCC comes with built-in quick MD5 checks for itself and the default player skin and model packages.
To perform a full MD5 check of the entire file content, use MD5Type 2. By default Anti TCC only performs a full MD5 check for itself. "

I am not asking here if I am not found answer on manual.

Programs, what I found is doing the full or deep MD5 sum. It is okay if doing to small like this 18 kB file but larger needs the quick check only. Again, how I greate the quick hask, or may read still the "manual", ?

Last edited by EmDzei : 18th March, 2009 at 12:17 AM.
Unread 18th March, 2009, 08:25 AM
Holy Shit!!

It's indeed in the manual, somewhere near the end
Unread 18th March, 2009, 09:13 AM
Killing Spree

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARsEnAl51 View Post
It's indeed in the manual, somewhere near the end
5 point hint for blind. ;-) Thanx.

D:\Games\UT2k4\System>ucc mastermd5 -g FarnsworthCore.u
Executing Class Engine.MasterMD5Commandlet
==================================================
MD5 Database Management
==================================================

Loading FarnsworthCore.u...
GUID = [5A7BAA04459A10F56D0D54ACD1C901B5]

Success - 0 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Still wrong. Wormbo have put there hash:

MD5=("7c781e5d4d086b7695200e70d62449c7"),

This is never ending thread. I stop this. I uninstelled the AntiTCC.
Unread 18th March, 2009, 10:33 AM
out of order

I didn't even mention -g in the manual... o_O
Unread 18th March, 2009, 01:29 PM
Holy Shit!!

@Wormbo: I gotta say I didn't even know about it.

@EmDzei :

As you can see, the GUID and both hashes are correct (don't mind the minus signs). You simply either mistyped -f or misread -q, and actually typed -g.
Unread 22nd March, 2009, 01:44 AM
Forum Newcomer

Hey Wormbo,

I attempted to connect to a server running this version of AntiTCC this evening and ran into some problems.

First off: I use the Corrosion (built in robot character) skin. I always use this skin and have never changed it. I also rarely install skin packs or models, although I have a few from connecting to various servers.

When I attempted to connect to the House of Carpe TAM/Freon server this evening I was kicked for having an invalid "Wraith" (built in Mercenary character) skin. The message I received informed me that I should look at my .upl files, which I did -- Since Wraith is a built in character I wasn't able to delete anything here, and I didn't find any configuration settings in either UT2004.ini or User.ini that might point to the Wraith bot/skin.

I removed a couple of the .upls that were residing in my System folder and then reconnected. I was then kicked for having an invalid "Diva" character, another built-in UT2004 model and skin.

I contacted the admins of the server and was informed that they weren't even running the skin check of AntiTCC, so that in itself is quite puzzling. I then connected to the Omnipotents server as it is also running this version of AntiTCC, and when I did I noticed my character model had been changed to Brock. I went into my settings to return my character to Corrosion, and noticed that model does not appear in my character selection screen at all anymore. So whatever is happening there managed to delete or make unavailable a default existing character from my installation.

I figured you may have some ideas what I can do here to resolve the issues I am experiencing.
Unread 22nd March, 2009, 01:57 AM
out of order

Did you perhaps delete your xplayersL1.upl and/or xplayersL2.upl? Those two files, along with xaplayersL3.upl (ECE, I think) are stock files and shouldn't be modified (at least not the name, mesh and texture parts) or deleted. They define the default skins, so deleting them might cause the problems you described. Then again, similar problems could occur of you modify or delete the associated .ukx files from the Animations directory.

Last edited by Wormbo : 22nd March, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
Unread 22nd March, 2009, 04:02 AM
Forum Newcomer

Thanks for the help Wormbo, got this sorted out.
Unread 24th March, 2009, 06:12 PM
Killing Spree

Mr Wormbo,

I'm posting for a fellow player/friend...

He is using a set of piped commands to change weapons with his mouse-wheel. Has been for a couple of years and has not had a problem. However, it appears any server running r4a causes his bindings to stop working. There are no connection issues so obviously the logs don't indicate any sort of problem.

I modified my own user.ini to mimic his; works fine offline, works fine on a server running 119Beta26, and is borked on two servers running 2009r4a (HouseOfCarpe and Omnipotents). Here are the aliases from his ini...

Aliases[32]=(Command="Getweapon Xweapons.Sniperrifle | getweapon XWeapons.Shockrifle | getweapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher | set input mousewheelup mu1",Alias="mu2")
Aliases[33]=(Command="getweapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher | Getweapon Xweapons.Sniperrifle | getweapon XWeapons.Shockrifle | set input mousewheelup mu2",Alias="mu3")
Aliases[34]=(Command="getweapon XWeapons.Shockrifle | getweapon XWeapons.RocketLauncher | Getweapon Xweapons.Sniperrifle | set input mousewheelup mu3",Alias="mu1")
Aliases[35]=(Command="Getweapon Xweapons.minigun | getweapon XWeapons.LinkGun | getweapon XWeapons.FlakCannon | set input mousewheeldown mwd1",Alias="mwd2")
Aliases[36]=(Command="getweapon XWeapons.FlakCannon | Getweapon Xweapons.minigun | getweapon XWeapons.LinkGun | set input mousewheeldown mwd2",Alias="mwd3")
Aliases[37]=(Command="getweapon XWeapons.LinkGun | getweapon XWeapons.FlakCannon | Getweapon Xweapons.minigun | set input mousewheeldown mwd3",Alias="mwd1")
Aliases[38]=(Command="Getweapon Xweapons.BioRifle | Getweapon XWeapons.FlakCannon | set input e cqw2",Alias="cqw1")
Aliases[39]=(Command="Getweapon XWeapons.FlakCannon | Getweapon Xweapons.BioRifle | set input e cqw1",Alias="cqw2")

and further down the ini...

MouseWheelDown=mwd3
MouseWheelUp=mu3

helllllp !!

and thanks,

Carpe

[edit]

Also tried switching "getweapon" commands to "pipedswitchweapon" in all the above alias's's's's'

ex: Aliases[33]=(Command="pipedswitchweapon 8 | pipedswitchweapon 6 | pipedswitchweapon 5 | set input mousewheelup mu2",Alias="mu3")

Same thing... worked offline and not on AntiTCC2009r4a.

Last edited by Carpe Diem : 25th March, 2009 at 06:29 AM.