You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTAN > Feature Requests

Unread 13th February, 2005, 03:29 PM
Holy Shit!!

Post GISP search Abilities

My Request.

Grant GISP's a greater Search capabilty within the Utan database to help Ease up on The amount of traq request you recieve.

The returned results could be scaled down to Ban # Admin and type of Ban ie Aimbot, WallHack, Annoyance, etc.
I think this would greatly Enhance Ut2004 Game managers ability to keep track of Guids in Ladder play.
The current system does not support this at all, and it is really a shame That gisp Admins don't have this type of access To help control Cheaters on thier Ladders. Perhaps the Buddy system is your answer to this in Utan2, although it won't help with the constant bombarbment you are going to be recieving for traq request.

The Current search abilities don't prevent Players from testing bot's in another region of this Planet, therefore contributing to the amount of aimbotting that happens elsewhere outside of an Admins region.

Sincerely
Brando`
Unread 13th September, 2005, 10:19 AM
Forum Newcomer

ditto

I was about to post the same, I know the headadmins have the ability to search for all hits to a GUID (not bans, just players having played).

It would be *very* nice to be able to search UTAN for all player names and IPs by GUID when handling fake player cases
Unread 13th September, 2005, 10:20 AM
Dominating

I think giving Gaming leagues the ability to search the Traq database themselves would be a good idea
Unread 26th September, 2005, 03:13 AM
Godlike

Search capabilites would certainly be nice but I am almost embarrassed asking for so much from the UTAN guys who are doing such a great job. Wish there was something we all could do to help them out, like perhaps a "donation fund" for UTAN and SafeGame. I think there are many around who would like to contribute for support.