You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTPure > UTPure - Client Side Hack Protection > General Anti-Cheat Discussion

Unread 2nd August, 2001, 12:33 AM
Stealth111

Ok here goes nothing I got a confirmed 10x times over cheater in my server. I have a ton of logs on this guy, trying to use tobot,elfbot,shamblebot, ect. I have dozens of logs of him Always trying to get in with all kinds off different bots and hacks. Now as most of you know in the last few days I have been having some problems with some people obviously cheating but not getting caught by CSHP as of yet. Here is just 1 of 12 logs:ScriptLog: #### -------------------------------- ####
ScriptLog: #### HACKED CLIENT DETECTED ####
ScriptLog: #### -------------------------------- ####
ScriptLog: #### - Player Name : TBird_1.4Ghz
ScriptLog: #### - Player IP : 65.30.XX.XX:2357
ScriptLog: #### - Method : A Known Bot has Been Detected (ElfBot)
ScriptLog: #### - Action : Kicked
ScriptLog: #### - TimeStamps : 1381.5.0.0
ScriptLog: #### - Auth. Code : -929986176
ScriptLog: #### - Date/Time: 7-27-2001 / 19:2:12
ScriptLog: #### -------------------------------- ####
I have more like this for 2 other people that are cheating in my server every day now as well. This guy was in my server today and NEVER got less that 850 FPH, mind you my best players achieve up to 400-450 on good days on these levels(no redeemers) And this guy is smoking people like 30 to 5 and the likes. If anyone knows what methods they are using lets bring it out so we can stop them. One of the people had the nerve to admit he was using a hacked CSHP client to be able to cheat. So I made a change today to see if we can get around that maybe.
***Please can we stop these guys***
I know that whatever they are using is not public persay, but if we all check around long enough someone should be able to stumble across whatever it is that they are using so we can get it to the Dr as soon as possible.
Thanks to everyone who provides help on this!!
Stealth111
Unread 2nd August, 2001, 01:20 AM
DrSiN

Until the bot is public we don't really care about it. The current bot is really limit. One of our spys almost had it recently, but they are keeping tight reins on it. Why.. because they know the minute it comes out, it's stopped.

Sorry, it's nearly impossible to stop private bots.
Unread 2nd August, 2001, 05:32 AM
Evil LarrE

How about an IP on the guy instead of xxx and I'll more than happily add it to the ban list .