You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - Windows Specific

Unread 3rd December, 2006, 09:04 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default wormbo i need you to watch a player

i have some evedance that mov grayg}{ost is botting i allso have a good idea who made the bot, that players name is (*pie*fatbean~Z6)

Last edited by roa-clan-leader : 3rd December, 2006 at 09:14 AM.
Unread 5th December, 2006, 04:08 PM
Godlike

Default Can you

1st, can you show us the "evedance" of this person.
Unread 8th December, 2006, 01:31 AM
Rampage

Hey normally I'm ripped by worse spellers for my mistakes but if someoen aint english that aint a bad go at evidence.
If your going to get evidence then view the demo top down else ya won't even see most bot shots. Also if ya can record the tv out on another machine it will show a lot of ingame stuff.
Most cheaters are easy to spot before u even see them bot, because they play like a n00b, liek someone who hasn't had much proper game play, are very easy to outplay yet even wihtout spamming there taking libs on the frags. Just own them hard and you should see there bot quick enough, they all hate being killed but the fastest way to get a botter to show his stuff is to spam him from a ledge whilst he fights others and for killing him. You can alwasy explain your reasons for it later if he turns out not to be a botter, and any REAL player would understand and be happy that they have been called a botter but cleared. It shows they have skill.
But make sure your clear they are not botting as botters also love to be cleared when they are botting. It sort of gives them fame
that they are some sort of good botter (sad aint it, LOL).
If your still not sure just say look its not clear so were leave it as is, a real clean player will show they don't cheat, a botter will whine and
try discredit you. Real players don't like cheats and understand if someone calls them one and would be understanding.

People should never be worried about calling someone a cheat, and if u do watch out for the guys to JUMP IN HARD to defend someone, clean people will be open minded and not attack you for calling someoen else a bot and most likely noticed it themselfs.
CHeaters back cheaters up with abuse and attack the person who accused then laugh on there TS server about it.
Anyway my point is its very very easy to spot cheaters and who is with them in servers but if u let them aggravate you then they win.
If you have admin in a server then don't ban, just log in and kick them right at the end before the time runs out, say nothing.
If they ask was they kicked say no, use webadmin to hide your presence then keep doing it.
With in a few games they will bot silly and show all and they don't get a laugh at your expense.
Honest players will get caught up but REAL players will understand.

Last edited by AndyMc-IceMan : 8th December, 2006 at 01:42 AM.
Unread 18th December, 2006, 04:52 AM
Killing Spree

Dude roa... You are confused man. I know who this roa guy is.. StonedSniper right? Anyway.. *PIE*FatBean was messing around and said I was using a bot. I knew he was kidding apparently roa didnt. Roa Stoned Sniper talked to me on xfire. I told him that Fatbean was kidding. Get fatbean in here and he will tell you. lmao