You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTAN > General Chat

Unread 14th July, 2006, 02:05 PM
Dominating

like evil said BS so what he did a other version of hellbender ( by they why i thought this sh!t was old now)

like i always said was the hardcore one the 1st one NOPE! that was a rip of the skaja one with a retexture and some new triggers added like i always say open up hardcore v6 and then open up nightmare-se(uncut) and u will see what the diffrence is!

2ND if this is a globe utan ban i am going to remove it frommy list as i dont want evil baned from my servers he has NEVER cheated on my servers he is NEVER rude to ppl on my servers INFACT he is nice to ppl on my servers even watched him show a new player to the game tricks around maps and help him out!

3RD if this is a master server ban i will even buy you a new version of the game evil its only £4 from a shop down the road from me and its brand new and i will also send u a IP changer that me and my m8 worked on over a year ago

some ppl real have it in for evil and i have no clue why there are worse ppl on unreal and ppl who just 100% copy maps but one thing u can not bitch about is that he even put the ppl he hated into the creidts!, if any one wnats to bring up a map ripper i made a map my 1st map sl-topia-[extreme]-V3 wasent even to go onto servers at all but ppl asked for it to go on last night i found a new version of the map with ONLY changed sky-box and there is more [KVW] adverts on it then u have ever seen!!!

THE END!
Unread 14th July, 2006, 02:08 PM
Killing Spree

**Bows down to sephiroth**
Unread 14th July, 2006, 02:18 PM
out of order

url-sephiroth: If you don't want to receive global bans, just disable that option.
Unread 14th July, 2006, 04:00 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by .eVil.CapD
But I see you've been around them )o(s lately, now I see, run while you can they are the devil of UT .

We love you too Daryl.... We love you too.....

- )o(Juggalo Kyle
Unread 14th July, 2006, 04:18 PM
Dominating

not beeing tight but its not just evil who says that on my servers u are called evil)o(clan u dont give out a good inpression
Unread 14th July, 2006, 05:32 PM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by url-sephiroth
he is NEVER rude to ppl on my servers INFACT he is nice to ppl on my servers even watched him show a new player to the game tricks around maps and help him out!
Sorry sephi, but this is a lie!

Evilcapd often taunted and provocated players who were not so good, and he is absolutely sexistic in the most disgusting ways! He never says "sorry" after he hurt the feelings of others, he is a spammer, a pervert and a flamer.

I play constantly on the UTAN-servers, and even on your server sephiroth, so I am and was able to make myself a image of him.

To say it straight: He definately deserves this Global ban. For the sake of all other normal players, who just want to have entertaining matches - and NO sexistic and perverted "discussions" with one self-proclaimed "Pimp".
Unread 14th July, 2006, 05:49 PM
Forum Newcomer

I never had problems with evil.capD.
I see him alot on server and he's not taunting and doing sexistic.
Evry W@r agreeds he don't may be banned for the [UTAN]servers.
Unread 14th July, 2006, 07:20 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
some ppl real have it in for evil and i have no clue why there are worse ppl on unreal and ppl who just 100% copy maps but one thing u can not bitch about is that he even put the ppl he hated into the creidts!, if any one wnats to bring up a map ripper i made a map my 1st map sl-topia-[extreme]-V3 wasent even to go onto servers at all but ppl asked for it to go on last night i found a new version of the map with ONLY changed sky-box and there is more [KVW] adverts on it then u have ever seen!!!
If you mention [KVW] who don't ask permission, you could also mention W@R ( ) who didn't ask permission either, although the map was an original (Edit: and we both know I'm not talking about HellbenderRace here)... Oh, by the way, do you also count as credits the textures he puts in his map and where he deliberatly flames anybody he doesn't like?
Unread 14th July, 2006, 08:12 PM
Killing Spree

Thumbs up No longer BS, it's kind of funny.

Omni doesn't ask permission for anything (including your new member )o(Sgt.Muffin ), y'all always say that you couldn't find the original map maker, I say y'all don't even try to look. Oh, and then, when y'all remake someone else's map you act like you 100% own it and try to threat people who also remake it. BTW what the hell do you do ARsEnAl51 but run around and talk shit when it doesn't concern you mofo? But this conversation is getting interesting, hope Wormbo is cool enough to not lock it (and give everyone global UTAN bans for participating), next version of [Nightmare] coming soon with more omni bashing

P.S. I'll live through my wickedly popular maps.

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mapstats.php?map=24610
http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mapstats.php?map=29615

Since Dec 2005, [Nightmare]-SE = 1768
Since April 2005, [Hardcore]-v6 = 1511
*To date

In the short time my version has been up I've easily stomped the omni version in plays.

2 thumbs up for me, omni got )o(wned !!

Last edited by Wormbo : 15th July, 2006 at 08:29 AM. Reason: added linebreak between image tags because they extend the page width if images are disabled
Unread 14th July, 2006, 09:00 PM
Forum Newcomer

Map AS-HellbenderRace[Hardcore]-v6

Unreal Tournament 2004 Map Stats
Map Name AS-HellbenderRace[Hardcore]-v6 Map ID 17959
Map Title Hellbender Race [Hardcore] v6 Matches 1,511
Map Author FU <- His map, thank him for it Total Score 64,648
Total Time 71,127.6 minutes Total Kills 191,983
Last Match Fri, Jul 14 2006 at 1:46:37 AM Total Suicides 194,839

and if you want to play the e-peni card you could post to the stroms virsion:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mapstats.php?map=17959
http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/mapstats.php?map=24610
Unread 14th July, 2006, 09:33 PM
Killing Spree

Smile

Mine is split in 2, so include both links next time. And it should say, his track, not map. BTW thats not asking permission .
Unread 14th July, 2006, 09:59 PM
Holy Shit!!

We did try to locate the original author for your information and in ALL versions we made, we did give credits to the original author in the Author field and/or in the description of the map.
Unread 14th July, 2006, 11:44 PM
Godlike

Your UTAN Global Ban will unlikely be lifted due to the fact that whether or not you used the bot or not, it was in your system and quite a few admins of various servers found it when you played on their servers and reported it, thus, qualifying you for the elevation to a "Global Ban".
Unread 15th July, 2006, 12:03 AM
Forum Newcomer

I doubt that your UTAN ban will be lifted, and frankly, I'm suprised it took this long for the ban to happen.

While you're playing single player until you buy another copy of UT2004, I can't wait to see your "new" maps full of regurgitated slop hastily copied and pasted from other legitimate maps.

Have fun with that Cap.
Unread 15th July, 2006, 12:05 AM
Dominating

evil i have just bought u a new copy of the game! i will send cd key to you later
Unread 15th July, 2006, 12:07 AM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
not beeing tight but its not just evil who says that on my servers u are called evil)o(clan u dont give out a good inpression
Probably because your server are full of the delinquents that we ban for being childish.

I'm glad you're proud of your server full of kids. Did you build that server yourself?

Or do you rent?

Funny, people who rent servers tend to care less about them. *shrug*

I see this topic getting locked, though.
Unread 15th July, 2006, 12:07 AM
Forum Newcomer

Quote:
evil i have just bought u a new copy of the game! i will send cd key to you later
If you need his address, I can supply it for you.

I only see you and one other person defending Cap D and both of you seem to just blantantly ignore this topic:

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=15809

You have no sense of honor and permit plagarism to the highest degree. Associating yourself with Daryl Washington automatically discredits any authorative voice you have in UTAN and puts you in the same league of players that bring a direct stigma towards this game.

Do you really think its wise to stick by him and openly admit that you're assisting him in circumventing UTAN ban protocols? By the by, your IP changer must really be shit. Did you get that from the Anarchists Handbook? Wish I could be as 1337 as you...

Last edited by MadameArsenic : 15th July, 2006 at 12:19 AM.
Unread 15th July, 2006, 12:49 AM
Dominating

im sticking by evil cus i dont like ppl like you!!!

i no what evil did i can see that hes got 15 bans but i dont give a rats ass i have never had a problem with him EVER in fact he has helped me out with mappin in the past so i now help him out

yes i do rent a server i have 6 rangeing from 20 slots to 14 slots and im soon to get a dedicted server ready for ut2007 i take care of my servers and mostly i pay for every thing my self about £160 a month

but at the end of the day its just a game and i feel like ppl you need to go out side get get some fucking pussy dude insted of sitting there wanking over the fact that evil is utan banned am im pretty sure u are haveing a big party over at )o( just cus he made a better map then you once

a other thing is how sad are you feeling like u need to make a personal attack on evil by saying that u can give me his adress and u no his full name wow did u go and find that your self *gives MadameArsenic a gold sticker* i know evil u got his name wrong any why sooo *takes gold sticker back and slaps ya in the face*

to sum it up all the )o( who came here just for today are pathetic & childish and only want to get there 2 pence into the hole ban evil story and im sure i will get banned my self for doing this but who gives a rats as its a old game thats dieing on its ars any why

THE END

PS also im not a hacker i am a coder so dont think im a little scipt kiddy who sits at home thinking im elilt im not that sort of dude

PPS oh and i made my servers for the million ppl you banned from yours any why that was the hole reason they were made!!

ppps also i will tell all my members who use my servers that u think they are delinquentsi think that will go down well

PPPPS dont forget to make a stab back at me about my lack of grammar and spelling oh and also im fully dyslexic so that might help you out a little

PPPPPS oh i have also got a hellbender map comeing out soon but im sorry i did all the work my self so u wont be able to bitch about that BUT just to make it fair i will slag of )o( clan in FACT you made it easy for me i will just screen shot what you just said about my server members and they will do it for me!!!

CHEERS ALL
SEPHIROTH!
Unread 15th July, 2006, 01:01 AM
Holy Shit!!

Announcer: "Next Showing of "Noob Convention 2006" will begin in 6 minutes!"

All: "Yay!"

Wormbo: "I need a drink."
Unread 15th July, 2006, 01:04 AM
Holy Shit!!

If you all are going to argue this any more, might I ask three things:

1) Learn how to type an arguement's points properly.

2) Sephiroth, please receive this free gift from me:
, . ! - ?

3) Please review point one.