You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Hosted Forums > UTDC > General Chat

Unread 7th July, 2008, 11:24 PM
Forum Newcomer

Smile

Thanks ts <3
Unread 29th July, 2008, 07:37 AM
Forum Newcomer

UTDC 2.1 is working on Tactical Ops 3.50 but TOST 4.3 isn't working then ... HELP ME !

Last edited by Wawereq : 29th July, 2008 at 07:39 AM.
Unread 26th August, 2008, 02:40 PM
Holy Shit!!

One quick fast question:

Older versions of UTDC weren't active with only one human player on the server. What's with v2.1? Do you still need 2 human players to activate the protection or is everone checked no matter if they are alone or not?

click here to play
Unread 26th August, 2008, 03:43 PM
Godlike

It seems that 2.1 checks also when there is only one player on the server but on the other hand I could be wrong in this.

Interviewer: Is it possible to say where you get your musical influences from?
Frank Zappa: Sometimes you get it from chicken. Sometimes from coffee.
Unread 27th August, 2008, 05:47 AM
Rampage

it's active all the time regardless of player count. You can check if it works by deleting your utdc.dll file, then go on the server. Older versions did only require you to have this file if someone else was online, but now you need it just to connect, so it must be active all the time?
Unread 1st September, 2008, 06:06 AM
Killing Spree

Default hey

Is the DLL source available?
Because my Anti for demo Uses a DLL and im sure some of the info from it would be helpful
Unread 22nd September, 2008, 03:58 PM
Dominating

My buddies kK and piglet have a problem, they can only play 1 map with UTDC2.1. If they try to play a second map, or if they rejoin the first map (e.g. to switch from spectator to player), then their UT freezes when UTDC checks them the second time, and they have to close UT using Task Manager. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? TIA.

PS Cheaters suck, and will go to Hell.
Unread 22nd September, 2008, 04:32 PM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogginBasher View Post
My buddies kK and piglet have a problem, they can only play 1 map with UTDC2.1. If they try to play a second map, or if they rejoin the first map (e.g. to switch from spectator to player), then their UT freezes when UTDC checks them the second time, and they have to close UT using Task Manager. Has anyone found a solution to this problem?
Do you guys happen to use the OpenGl drivers?

Unread 22nd September, 2008, 06:40 PM
Holy Shit!!

I had the same issues, it happend to be the BIOS for the mainboard, strangely eneough it caused problems when switching maps for me. When I updated the mainboard BIOS the problem was gone. But carefull with that, it can go terribly wrong if you don't do it 100% as the manufacturer advice. I think it's because of the systems memory to be handled incorrect, with UTDC's DLL running in the memory, but maybe beeing executed at a new map before beeing shutted properly down in the first map when my mainboard BIOS didn't work 100% as it should? ONLY GUESSING.

Denne hjemmeside er en vittighed, humor er godt men dobbeltmoral er skidt

Last edited by [DANISH]TheDane : 22nd September, 2008 at 06:43 PM.
Unread 30th September, 2008, 02:34 AM
Banned

an awesome ammandment indeed, I am hoping of course that mac visitors will be able to play. I have seen this version running on several servers (with rare complaints about botting) etc.

Thank you for your good work

Wises.
Unread 30th September, 2008, 08:08 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogginBasher View Post
My buddies kK and piglet have a problem, they can only play 1 map with UTDC2.1. If they try to play a second map, or if they rejoin the first map (e.g. to switch from spectator to player), then their UT freezes when UTDC checks them the second time, and they have to close UT using Task Manager. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? TIA.

PS Cheaters suck, and will go to Hell.
Had a few guys with that problem and it could be fixed by changing the renderer. If I remember correctly it was D3D9 that worked for most of them.

click here to play
Unread 4th October, 2008, 08:53 AM
Banned

whole bunch of crashing errors here
Unread 4th October, 2008, 12:38 PM
Killing Spree

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsnypa View Post
??
Unread 4th October, 2008, 02:08 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
??
No its not. Which is a good thing imo.
Unread 4th October, 2008, 06:28 PM
Godlike

What you can do to fix the locked UT after changing maps on a UTDCv21 server is this.

1. Wait for the server to change map, now quickly disconnect whilst it is changing
2. while disconnected, type obj garbage
3. reconnect to the newly loaded map

This works for me, most of the times.
Unread 5th October, 2008, 08:21 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:

No ofcause not, it's only available to able hackers, no need to release it to public (though it have been hacked 500% and then some), only thing that would come of releasing the source for both U and DLL would result in more people beeing able to create a usefull piece of anticheat software. Yes some may claim that the source of UTDC is available, but haha ... the real scripts are only available to the hackers too.

I guess your GOD works in mysterious ways?

Unread 5th October, 2008, 02:32 PM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DANISH]TheDane View Post
No ofcause not, it's only available to able hackers, no need to release it to public (though it have been hacked 500% and then some), only thing that would come of releasing the source for both U and DLL would result in more people beeing able to create a usefull piece of anticheat software. Yes some may claim that the source of UTDC is available, but haha ... the real scripts are only available to the hackers too.

I guess your GOD works in mysterious ways?
Can I say BS? I know for one (and as most admins here know my real origin) that the source code of UTDC (Native/UScript) is not available to the cheaters. The only best thing they can do is decompile/disamble the anticheats to create bypassing methods.

And to be honest, I havent seen anything good comming from you (anticheat wise) so please stop stabbing troublesome in his back, he did a lot of hard work for a good cause. If it wasn't for him the first cheats and wanabee cheats would still be available to the majority of public players and unreal would be dead already.
Unread 5th October, 2008, 02:47 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodgethis View Post
Can I say BS? I know for one (and as most admins here know my real origin) that the source code of UTDC (Native/UScript) is not available to the cheaters. The only best thing they can do is decompile/disamble the anticheats to create bypassing methods.

And to be honest, I havent seen anything good comming from you (anticheat wise) so please stop stabbing troublesome in his back, he did a lot of hard work for a good cause. If it wasn't for him the first cheats and wanabee cheats would still be available to the majority of public players and unreal would be dead already.
I'll BS you right back and raise you 10. I have the complete source code including comments = It doesn ot come from a decompile of anything, Your mighty GOD is fake like yourself. Troublesome only did UTDC to prevent his OPONENT cheat sellers to have efficient cheats, leaving him with the working ones and all the money from selling it.

I got the source for €30 from a guy/girl at this forum who's name will remane secret to the day i die (and, no, don't cheer yet because i feel fine). So, the source was cheap compared to the price on the cheats today:

Price:
1 Month Subscription:
- 20€/ $28US / £14
3 Month Subscription:
- 30€/ $42US / £21
6 Month Subscription:
- 40€/ $56US / £28
1 Year Subscription:
- 50€/ $70US / £35
LifeTime Subscription:
- 65€/ $92US / £46

And yes, I can still block out Xradar and XinstantHook. But ofcause you havent seen it, because my WORKING anti does not kick/ban, it just disables the cheats, so ..... if you see it you cheat. And my AC will never ever be public, not in a million years, and that's thx to people like you. read my sig.

Unread 5th October, 2008, 03:18 PM
Godlike

What a fuss about an old game.

Unread 5th October, 2008, 03:24 PM
Godlike

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DANISH]TheDane View Post
I'll BS you right back and raise you 10. I have the complete source code including comments = It doesn ot come from a decompile of anything, Your mighty GOD is fake like yourself. Troublesome only did UTDC to prevent his OPONENT cheat sellers to have efficient cheats, leaving him with the working ones and all the money from selling it.

I got the source for €30 from a guy/girl at this forum who's name will remane secret to the day i die (and, no, don't cheer yet because i feel fine). So, the source was cheap compared to the price on the cheats today:

Price:
1 Month Subscription:
- 20€/ $28US / £14
3 Month Subscription:
- 30€/ $42US / £21
6 Month Subscription:
- 40€/ $56US / £28
1 Year Subscription:
- 50€/ $70US / £35
LifeTime Subscription:
- 65€/ $92US / £46

And yes, I can still block out Xradar and XinstantHook. But ofcause you havent seen it, because my WORKING anti does not kick/ban, it just disables the cheats, so ..... if you see it you cheat. And my AC will never ever be public, not in a million years, and that's thx to people like you. read my sig.
Then gimme the IP of your damn server and I will show you that your freaking anticheat is a big piece of shit not being able to block a thing in a million years retard.

Until I actually see your anticheat (ripped that is ) blocking anything special, you are full of BS. You should stop trolling these boards, still don't see why the admins haven't banned a dumb fuck like yourself.