You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Unreal Admins > Unreal Tournament 2003/2004 > UT2003/4 Server - General Chat

Unread 21st September, 2007, 06:35 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNY_scarface View Post
well when i called him a fag i didnt literally know if he was gay or not.....i just used it as a term to call him an idiot...yes here in the uk it is only an offence if someone takes offence.....US is a little extreme, and denmark by the sounds of it
Well, what I meant was...
to call someone that name, means you are trying to offend someone...as if the word means a bad thing. For instance, the server we are talking about probably uses the "N" word to offend. I believe that was the point of the discussion. I don't find gay people to be offensive, so I don't use that word to try to offend someone...just as I don't find black people offensive, so I don't use the "N" word either. And yes, is offensive here...just as the words "b*tch" and "ho" are to females (at least those with an IQ over 10).

Maybe isn't so offensive where u are...but I don't understand why one word is offensive ...but the other isn't. Same reasoning to me.

I don't want to offend u ...pls don't take it that way. Just seemed kinda ass-backwards, the subject and comment. =P

cya,
A|ice
Unread 21st September, 2007, 11:17 PM
Holy Shit!!

im not offended hope anyone didnt take offence but its used in the uk as a term for an idiot

Unread 22nd September, 2007, 08:56 PM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNY_scarface View Post
im not offended hope anyone didnt take offence but its used in the uk as a term for an idiot
No it isn't. It's another name for a cigarette, never a term for an idiot. You've been watching too many American TV shows.
Unread 24th September, 2007, 01:17 AM
Holy Shit!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
No it isn't. It's another name for a cigarette, never a term for an idiot. You've been watching too many American TV shows.
LoLoLoL....yeah, used to be the same meaning here (cigarette).

And yes, he's right...that sh*t will rot your brain. =P~~

A|ice
Unread 24th September, 2007, 05:23 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default Blow me.

Hey {DUB}Smacktard,

I can't believe how stupid you made yourself look posting this here. "Fag" is not another name for idiot. Vardy is another name for idiot. You genius servants of the United Queendom are absolutely brilliant. Next time you have something to say about dirrty, bring it to dirrty.

http://forum.dirrtyclan.com
http://blogs.dirrtyclan.com/iceage

I added a new blog just for you... and I would like to remind you that this is not a gay night club. Quit trying to pick up.
Unread 24th September, 2007, 08:54 AM
Rampage

i dont want to bring anything to your forum as ive seen how you ridicule ppl on there. plus id rather talk to some real admins who do a good job on their servers, rather than you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirrtyBlog
You limey potato peeling bastards need to find a more suitable hobby, maybe try out for the special olympics. God damn shit rats - the lot of you.
i will not lower myself to your level by replying on your forums

Last edited by {DUB}VARDY : 24th September, 2007 at 04:44 PM. Reason: bad spelling
Unread 24th September, 2007, 09:41 AM
Holy Shit!!

well its a slang term for idiots oh well seems like this thread is offending some so lets just let this die

Unread 24th September, 2007, 10:47 AM
Forum Newcomer

Default uh huh

It's sort of like you want to be "rediculed" though. What with the complete lack of understanding on the part of the english language. "Redicule" isn't a word bloke. I think you meant "ridicule". And you absolutely misquoted me. Anything can sound bad out of context.

Maybe you should make like princess Diana, and get killed in a self-induced car crash. Or be like prince Charles and find a woman 40 years older than you to date. Either way, you will be sparing the world from your pointless and crippled posts about nothing.
Unread 24th September, 2007, 01:22 PM
Holy Shit!!

the whole reason for this post was to recognise how disrespective this admin is...and we are discussing it on a neutral ground....if he will like to defend his actions he can come here and post why he felt the need to name bots after tagged clan players....total, utter disrespect imo HE deserves to be banned

Unread 24th September, 2007, 04:48 PM
Rampage

i dont believe i quoted that out of context. but anyways it looks like the decent ppl in Unreal Admin have even agreed that he is a bad admin as i see that he got banned.
but stealing peoples names and then making offensive remarks with the bots makes you the best admin in the world??
seems to me that you live in your own world where fairy princes and elves dance around singing your name.
Unread 24th September, 2007, 05:51 PM
Holy Shit!!

As far as I know, the mods/admins of these boards don't ban people simply because they think they are bad server admins. I'd say the first line of the last paragraph of his last post got him banned.
Unread 24th September, 2007, 05:52 PM
Unstoppable

Quote:
Originally Posted by {DUB}VARDY View Post
i dont believe i quoted that out of context. but anyways it looks like the decent ppl in Unreal Admin have even agreed that he is a bad admin as i see that he got banned.
maybe ~dirrty[iceage] make big mistake to say bad thing about the united kingdom. see site sponsor advert on left of forum .
Unread 24th September, 2007, 07:18 PM
Holy Shit!!

yup

Unread 3rd October, 2007, 03:59 PM
Rampage

Default player haters

I am disgusted with this server. I went to check it out a few months ago and found my name as one of the bots and making very racial and innappropriate statements using my tag. After contacting them to cease they just made a specatacle of how pissed players were getting in their forums. They went as far as posting one of my clan members cd key publicly on their forums.

This server needs to be removed.
www.unkclan.com