You are an unregistered user, you can register here
Navigation

Information

Site

Donations
If you wish to make a donation you can by clicking the image below.

Go Back   The Unreal Admins Page > Forums > Front Page > News > UnrealAdmin.org

Unread 1st October, 2003, 11:24 PM
Administrator

Default MVreporter Updated

Copy from MVReporter.de:

Hello everybody,

I'm happy that the 1.1 Version of MvReporter Bot was pretty stable, since I didn't get much complaints about bugs or errors However, I did have some free time yesterday, which I spent adding some new features to the Mv Reporter Bot:

Rest @ More
Experimental Support for psyBNC:
I added an option to the Webadmin (and the config) which now allows you to connect the bot through a psyBNC IRC Bouncer. This support is in an early experimental state, though. If you like to enable this option please refer to the readme file, since its described over there.
Please note: I strongly recommend turning off the "offline-nick" feature of psyBNC when used with the MvReporter, because on map changes this could lead to confusion since psyBNC doesn't switch back to the online nick fast enough from time to time!

Op / Voice through the bot:
There are two new commands "op" and "voice", which let you get op / voice through the MvReporter Bot in the reporting channel.

Server Control:
"kick", "kickban" and "servertravel" allow you to kick or kickban players on the gameserver or switch the current map on the server. These commands are especially interesting for public servers where the admin can control the server without having to join it.

Debug Log Flooding:
Logging of Debug information is now available via a switch in the config file / webadmin and is turned off by default. If you wish to enable debug information again, please turn it on in the config file or webadmin.
Please note, I do not release this version as "final" or "stable" or anything like that, since the psyBNC support is in an experimental state. I also do not know how the bot will behave through other types of bouncers, since that is untested. Please feel free to report any bugs to [email protected] or post them in our forums.

Full explenation of the new commands can be found in the "Commands" section of this homepage, and the download is available in the "Downloads" section.

Happy fraggin'!

Download Here

Phoenix Alliance - The Movie
Revisionistic Movie
The Unreal Admins Page - the resource for unreal admins